News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 638     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Yeah, I get it, he's a shady bastard. I just can't stand this self-righteous moaning about something he may or may not have done 30 years ago that isn't even worth thinking about.

The act of dealing is one thing in and on its' own - I am much more concerned about what, if any previous and existing linkages to unsavory elements of the society that is the result of previous "occupation".

In other words it is concern over organized crime - something that no sitting politician should ever have any association past or present with. And given what we know about the family history, I think this cloud isn't something one can just wave away to "youthful indiscretion".

AoD

Last edited:
Wow, ok, I get it.....selling hash is evil or whatever.
The self-righteous can't be wrong. This sort of weak moralising is pathetic, as far as I'm concerned.

What he may or may not have done 30 years ago is irrelevant to what he may or may not do today.

Especially when what he may or may not have done 30 years ago is sell a bit of hash. Hash, ffs! Plant material. Glad we're so fucking holy that we have the balls to illegalise plants. If ehe was selling fentanyl as MDMA, ok, then you'd have a point.

Your own government sells alcohol, which is a very dangerous psychotropic substance that can cause fatal withdrawal symptoms as well as brain damage through excitotoxicity, but yeah, selling a bit of hash 30 years ago is an ethical blemish for the ages!

Do go on with your righteous indignation!

Neither pious or self righteous, it's the organized crime factor that is associated with it. Doug and his siblings have been involved with more than just selling dime bags and proven ardent consumers. Doug should never be underestimated in anything he does or try.
Doug was a thug when he was a teenager and like it or not, still is a conniving thug at this stage of his life.

Neither pious or self righteous, it's the organized crime factor that is associated with it. Doug and his siblings have been involved with more than just selling dime bags and proven ardent consumers. Doug should never be underestimated in anything he does or try.
Doug was a thug when he was a teenager and like it or not, still is a conniving thug at this stage of his life.

I swear I post enough on here that positions should not be falsely attributed to me.

I know he's a goon.

I just think picking the hash scab is a moralising joke that needs to die. There's enough from the past year alone to go on.

Wow, nothing quite riles me up like the hypocrisy and life-ending foolishness that is the war on drugs. Except maybe football. Speaking of which, kick off at 8....BRB.

Last edited:
The act of dealing is one thing in and on its' own - I am much more concerned about what, if any previous and existing linkages to unsavory elements of the society that is the result of previous "occupation".

This is true given who we're talking about. He just looks greasy.

I'd just like to point out though, that drugs can be sourced from non-organised crime sources. At least the type of "organised crime" I'm assuming you all have in mind.
There are very many "mom and pop" outfits providing all sorts of things (both healthier than and about as healthy as ETOH...alcohol). These are only organised crime insofar as they are organised enough to produce their products and the fact that said products are illegal.
Maybe Doug's source was some farmer in Caledon.

Premier-designate Doug Ford's "perfect" Minister of Finance:

Quark-ferengi-21319000-807-831.jpg

From link.

No, it didn't. They maintained the rating at AA-, just downgraded outlook to negative from stable.
If this worries you, don't you worry.....drinking enough buck-a-beer swill will take your mind off it by replacing it with other, more pressing, concerns. Bonus: if you overdo it with the buck-a-beer and don't control your withdrawals you'll suffer brain damage resulting in episodic memory loss (so you can forget it) and a lack of impulse control (so you can keep hitting the buck-a-beer!). If you're truly lucky, the toxicity to your liver will finish you off before the dementia hits. Then, you'll never have to worry about our credit rating again! Thank God at least two of the most damaging drugs are legal. Though, if you throw in opiates and amphetamines, you just know the system cares.

PS: This is a general statement not specifically aimed at Videodrome.

Last edited:
It doesn't help that the PC's have no actual platform to solve these financial issues. Where will Doug find those efficiencies?

He's going to rip 'em out of the ground with his bare hands. (while, simultaneously digging a grave for the Liberals and tunneling a subway to his family cottage.)

Back