News   Jul 04, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 807     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 631     1 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Just awfully curious, Ford has never shied away from a photo-op or an announcement, yet he’s not there to announce his “best ever” paid sick days program. Could it be he’S hiding afraid of the heat in the kitchen or could it be he came too close to the infected staffer or MPP?

His 3 sick days are up.

AoD

Also the old adage: Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

AoD
But keep good notes, have your strategy ready to go, and build your allies and war chest of cash. We are about one year plus a month away from the mandatory June 2, 2022 election date. The Liberals need a plan to both completely destroy the NDP and take away some PC seats. If the Libs only manage to split the non-PC vote between themselves and the NDP, the winner of this is Ford. Of course there is the chance that the PCs throw Ford out before June 2022.

$1000? I'd be cremating locally (cost about $800, which would be covered by the $2,500 universal death benefit) and having uncle shipped by Canada Post.

Human and animal cremated remains are permitted to be mailed provided:

Requirement for...Must be...
Destination and return address
  • correct and complete.
Inner container
  • packed in a sealed container (urn or otherwise) and placed inside an outer container.
NOTE:Breakable inner receptacles must be protected with adequate packing material.
Outer container
  • a durable sift-proof outer container.
Documentation
  • accompanied by a certificate of cremation issued by the appropriate authority which must be enclosed in a plastic envelope and attached securely to the top of the parcel.

$1000? I'd be cremating locally (cost about $800) and having uncle shipped by Canada Post.

Even disregarding religion-related burial choices, it's still a bit beside the point, no?

Milton’s hotspot is now doing 16+

Yes but Milton has their own booking system. I live in M1L and I am at the mercy of the provincial system.

I am truly glad I did not go to one of the pop-up clinics because now I can try and book for when I am not working.

Halton also started vaccinating child care workers a week or so before the province announced it. Smart move on their part not to tie themselves into the provincial system

Halton also started vaccinating child care workers a week or so before the province announced it. Smart move on their part not to tie themselves into the provincial system
Smart move on anyone's part not to tie themselves to anything provincial... Except... uh... York Region. They're just a gang of whooping idiots at this point. Like the clueless kid on the soccer field, "the goal's the other way!"

Shoppers drug mart Toronto told my daughter and son in law to try getting a vaccination in Markham. So yesterday they finally got their vaccine after having tried and being canceled twice in Toronto

Back