News   Apr 16, 2024
 129     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.3K     5 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I guess someone got to avenge for his father. Hey, if it doesn't work, I can see the prime candidate for the head of the upcoming Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation.

AoD
I think "revenge" is a better word considering what Harris did to Dougie Sr... I agree with choice for OCRC but Dougie will still refuse selling any THC.

This close to the Election I doubt anyone would even need to give up their seat.
Anyone who is a lock would be giving up a seat; anyway, Dougie would not want a riding that would challenge him.

As I mentioned a bit earlier, the PC's currently don't even have a candidate in the Etobicoke North riding.

I actually don't think Ford will win the PC leadership.

I don't deny that Etobicoke North is considered, however, if Dougie is going to show a representation of all Ontario and not just Toronto he will have to consider a riding in mid-Ontario.

After Robbie winning due to failed candidates giving up followers, Trump or BREXIT I don't think we can be sure of anything.

VNYADQWXHZC4LIHHPK63VYSESA.jpg

I wonder why everyone is so glum at this surely joyful announcement.

"Folks, make no mistake."

Mum's friggin basement, folks. You can't make this shit up. It's real.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I heard about the basement on the radio. Can't be real, I thought. I'm all about him being down in his mum's basement, but wish he'd stay there and not use it as a launching pad for his putrid entrance into public life.

This family needs to just leave. Far. Australia far.

One would think that Thug winning the PC leadership would be electoral suicide by the party. However, in a world in which seemingly intelligent, educated people vote in large numbers for utter dullards such as Rob Ford and Donald Trump, I'm not so sure that it's impossible. Doug Ford becoming PC leader and then premier would be the ultimate doomsday scenario. Toronto (well, the real Toronto, ie, the old city) would be bent over and forced to take it with a mixture of sand and vaseline for 4 years. I don't think the city would recover in our lifetimes. It would make the Harris years seem like a cakewalk.

If Doug runs and loses his leadership bid and declines to go for Tory's job, I am assuming that a lot of his voters would stay home. They are the type that generally don't turn out.

That picture of his daughters and wife in mama's basement is hilarious!

Speaking of which....I spot a LV scarf on one of them. How the hell is that family speaking for "the little guy" when they're as bougie as the rest of them? This turd is like our very own President Cheeto.

Back