News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.8K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 403     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

Post a good floorplan!

My unit at Grand Harbour - things I like... Elegant separation between the living and dining rooms, big terrace with uninterrupted marina/lake views, large ensuite with window looking toward Yorkville with jacuzzi tub, etc..

In fact they don't make condos with this attention to quality anymore.. Go 1993!

grandharbour.jpg

I really like this foorplan.

Charlie.png

I don't mind the linear kitchen

+Not a lot of wasted space
+Walk-in-closet
+A lot of windows
+Columns on the outside
+Powder room

-Bedroom a little narrow
-Steps to terrace

That is a beautiful unit. The floor with the terrace would be a dream.
Sure it is a bit narrow, but there are large windows in all the rooms. And although it is a linear kitchen, there is room for a functional island AND seating.

Where is this from?

I really like this foorplan.

I don't mind the linear kitchen

+Not a lot of wasted space
+Walk-in-closet
+A lot of windows
+Columns on the outside
+Powder room

-Bedroom a little narrow
-Steps to terrace

Sure it is a bit narrow, but there are large windows in all the rooms. And although it is a linear kitchen, there is room for a functional island AND seating.

Where is this from?

Charlie.

The unit itself is 684sqft and the terrace is a whopping 713sqft. It's viewing south too.

looks like it's from Charile

Where is this from?

This is my 1+1 two washroom unit. Tell me what u guys think?

That's a rockin' unit with great selections. I love that terrace, two full bath's, generous sized rooms and how you've set the living room up as a home theatre area. The bathroom off the living room is unusual, but I don't dislike it and the 2nd bedroom (presumably a den) is well thought out although I'd have a futon in there so that it could open up and double as a functional den as a spare bedroom for guests. Not a criticism at all, just what I'd do to suit my lifestyle.
Very nice!

That's a rockin' unit with great selections. I love that terrace, two full bath's, generous sized rooms and how you've set the living room up as a home theatre area. The bathroom off the living room is unusual, but I don't dislike it and the 2nd bedroom (presumably a den) is well thought out although I'd have a futon in there so that it could open up and double as a functional den as a spare bedroom for guests. Not a criticism at all, just what I'd do to suit my lifestyle.
Very nice!

Thanks a lot doe your comments. Yes, the second bathroom has been re-organized to make the opening to the foyer. Also, the bed in the den will be a murphy wall bed, so most of the time it can be hidden and the den can be used either as a study area or a dinning area. I also opened up the wall between the kitchen and the den, and replaced it with a sliding door. So there's more light in the kitchen, plus walk out from the kitchen to the den then to the terrace. There's also an added window in the kitchen for air and light.

See attached latest version, please feel free to comment / suggest ideas, cheers~

Last edited:
Here's the floorplan for my unit. It's 494 sq.ft. and while it's on the small side, I personally think it's well laid out - and different from the long and narrow Jr. 1 Bedrooms that everyone seems to be building. I'd love to hear everyones thoughts...

Floorplan.jpg

Attachments

• Floorplan.jpg
    Floorplan.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 730
That is a well laid out floorplan. Some wasted space in the hallway but quite good overall for such a small unit. I hope it has at least 9' ceilings or it'll feel even smaller.

That's a great floor plan and a great use of 494 sf!

Not really that much waste of space at the entrance considering you need a closet there and the W/D only makes for a very short hallway. The bathroom is right by the bedroom, but away from the living/dining area. 10 ft ceilings and a decent sized balcony enlarge the living area. I'm a fan of linear kitchens even in larger spaces so I think you can do a lot with this space in terms of entertaining, dining, and living.

Here's the floorplan for my unit. It's 494 sq.ft. and while it's on the small side, I personally think it's well laid out - and different from the long and narrow Jr. 1 Bedrooms that everyone seems to be building. I'd love to hear everyones thoughts...

There's nary a wasted foot here, it's a nicely designed compact unit. I'm no fan of linear kitchens, but that's just me. Those are decent sized rooms for a jr. 1 bdrm. and I notice no window in the bedroom (which would work just fine for me) but that large balcony more than makes up for it. Not bad at all for 500 sq. ft.

Back