News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 2.2K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 569     0 

Possible new job - now in need of TTC route suggestions

Not bad actually. You know, if there's one thing I learned from being an on-the-road sales guy in Atlantic Canada for three years, is the value of snow tires. Now, I never go without snow tires from December until late March or April. My wife's minivan tore through the snow piles like a tank, and had no trouble at all. Now...the fellows in the little compacts with all season tires were looking and driving quite terrified.

Another Job Possibility - TTC Advice Needed

I've got another possible job, this time located at the intersection of Concord Place and Wynford Drive. How do I get there by transit from Cabbagetown?

I would think you are either looking at the 25 Don Mills from Pape Station or the 34 Eglinton East from Eglinton Station. I don't think there's an actual bus that serves the development though, so either way you'd have a 5-10 minute walk.

Take any branch of Route 100 from Broadview station. It's a very frequent route (every 2-5 mins during rush hours).

100map.GIF

Flemingdon is worse than Flemington...but the gang members don't reside in the condos and offices north of Eglinton, so you're like 99% safe!

Are you people for real? Flemingdon Park isn't rampant with armed thugs, 99% of residents are law-abiding, mainly new immigrants who haven't been exposed to gang culture. Get out more! Anyway from Cabbagetown the fastest route would be from Broadview Stn, but I suppose the Eglinton route will give you less of the creeps (40 mins: Eglinton Stn-Concorde Pl).

Back