News   Mar 28, 2024
 395     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 289     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 316     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

^ What politician isn't, with the possible except of Trump, whose 'unvarnishedness' is point of pride for his base.

Not just politicians - how many of us actually get to present our full and unvarnished self in any public setting? Or even at work? It's part and parcel of decorum and general good public behaviour - and I'd say part of the job.

AoD

I'm saying it again....that beard was super necessary. I can kinda take him seriously now.

I think it looks great on him. Not enough high level politicians have beards or facial hair.

Not just politicians - how many of us actually get to present our full and unvarnished self in any public setting? Or even at work? It's part and parcel of decorum and general good public behaviour - and I'd say part of the job.

Very much agreed. Just look at how musicians and artistic people have people shaping their public image.

Last edited:

AoD

True but very few of us have gone like Trudeau and claim our moral superiority over others as we know that can bite us in the ass.
We all have to act a certain way in public but it usually backfires badly when people find your image is not who you really are as a person.

We seen this countless times with celebrities, stars, friends and colleague's.

No doubt we have to govern ourselves accordingly in public but no doubt Trudeau authenticity problem is a major albatross on him.
It's like why else does Trudeau suffer from such unpopularity personally ?

Last edited:
True but very few of us have gone like Trudeau and claim our moral superiority over others as we know that can bite us in the ass.
We all have to act a certain way in public but it usually backfires badly when people find your image is not who you really are as a person.

We seen this countless times with celebrities, stars, friends and colleague's.

No doubt we have to govern ourselves accordingly in public but no doubt Trudeau authenticity problem is a major albatross on him.
It's like why else does Trudeau suffer from such unpopularity personally ?

Now you can go ahead and try calling people alpha, beta or whatever with derision in front of your boss.
No excuse - considering you literally just tried to convince the rest of us the value of authenticity and that it is morally superior - and no offense, but I believe there is less at stake in your case than pronouncements from a sitting PM. See my point? Perhaps the lesson here is that we can all be less absolute about it all (myself included).

AoD

Last edited:
Now you can go ahead and try calling people alpha, beta or whatever with derision in front of your boss.
No excuse - considering you literally just tried to convince the rest of us the value of authenticity and that it is morally superior - and no offense, but I believe there is less at stake in your case than pronouncements from a sitting PM. See my point? Perhaps the lesson here is that we can all be less absolute about it all (myself included).

AoD

I can agree to that..

I think it's best we be more our true selves and soften our rough edges in public then become fake.

It why I think why people have such a lack of trust in our politics and each other

The beard effect

Be honest Trudeau actually be acting like a PM then a juvenile celebrity rich kid lately so that helps him a lo

Back