News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 633     0 

Photo Of The Day

Photo Of The Day: From The Leslie Spit
Photo by parkdalian
May 19, 2010

Toronto skyline from the Leslie Spit. A view worth experiencing in person.
potd-fromspit-parkdalian.jpg

Photo Of The Day: The Ontario College of Art & Design
Photo by lightarchitect
May 20, 2010

The Alsop Architects designed Sharp Centre For Design at OCAD. What's more suitable for a design school?
potd-ocad-lightarchitect.jpg

Photo Of The Day: Number One York Quay
Photo by androiduk
May 21, 2010

Photographer androiduk had this to say about this picture:

One of my favourite building entrances in the whole city. Real sense of arrival when you show up here.
potd-yorkquay-androiduk.jpg

Photo Of The Day: Waterclub and Riviera Condos
Photo by Ed007Toronto
May 25, 2010

Waterclub and Riviera Condos nicely frame the north side of Queens Quay. A beautiful day at Harbourfront.

potd-harbourfront.jpg

Photo Of The Day: Interior Of The Bank Pavillion At The TD Centre.
Photo by androiduk
May 27, 2010

It doesn't get much more stunning than that. One of our personal favourites.
potd-tdbank-androiduk.jpg

Photo Of The Day: Festival Tower and Boutique Condos
Photo by Ed007Toronto
May 31, 2010

Festival Tower and Boutique Condos on the rise on a lovely day for Doors Open 2010. This shot was taken from Nathan Phillips Square. Next year we should see Shangri-La rising as well.
potd-Lightbox-Boutique.jpg

Photo Of The Day: Doors Open 2010: Zeidler Partnership Architects Headquarters
Photo by Ed007Toronto
June 1, 2010

One of my highlights at this years Doors Open was a visit to Zeidler Partnership Architects headquarters located at 315 Queen West. Zeidler is known for many projects including Ontario Place, The Eaton Centre and the new Trump Tower Toronto. While I've passed the location literally thousands of times over the years I had no clue what was going on behind the scenes. All I knew was I that liked the model of Ontario Place (now gone for some reason) that was found at this unassuming entrance way.

Zeidler-May20,10(18).jpg

Find the complete photo thread here.

Photo Of The Day: From The Top Of X Condominium
Photo by tomms
June 3, 2010

Tomms manages to do it again, this time from the top of the new X Condo. Located at Jarvis and Charles, this 44 storey Architects Alliance designed condo is being developed by Great Gulf Homes. As great as the building and the views are you couldn't pay us anything to take pictures from that vantage point. Thanks to tomms we can expierience that view from the safety of our own homes.

potd-xcondo-tomms.jpg

Photo Of The Day: Rear of Max Gluskin House
Photo by androiduk
June 4, 2010

Rear side of Max Gluskin House. Located at 190 St. George Street, this Hariri Pontarini designed building houses the University of Toronto's Department of Economics.

potd-maxgluskin-androiduk.jpg

Back