News   Jul 23, 2024
 329     2 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 409     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 450     0 

Photo Of The Day

Some people have been adding their own photos to this thread. I've moved them to their own threads. This thread is just for the "Official Photo Of The Day". Thanks

View From 33 Harbour Sq. Photo By Zeiss.
November 10, 2009

33HarbourSq(Zeiss).jpg

^ there's a picture of me floating around somewhere where I'm hiding in with all the figures here. It literally took me 5 minutes to find myself amongst all the other junk.

I thought this was a thread to post your pictures to have them considered for picture of the day. (Not pics that were picture of the day) I'm glad someone cleared that up.

So where does one post a pic if they want it considered for picture of the day? The picture threads are not very well labeled. Which is the general picture thread for Toronto? I don't want to post pics on somebody's private thread, as some people get really pissed about having their photo threads hijacked.

I grab photos from all sorts of threads across the site. You can put them there or start your own thread if you want. Or use the top thread in the City Photos section called "Pictures Wanted". Not sure how many people view Pictures Wanted but I do take photos from there occasionally.

I thought this was a thread to post your pictures to have them considered for picture of the day. (Not pics that were picture of the day) I'm glad someone cleared that up.

So where does one post a pic if they want it considered for picture of the day? The picture threads are not very well labeled. Which is the general picture thread for Toronto? I don't want to post pics on somebody's private thread, as some people get really pissed about having their photo threads hijacked.

khristopher started a thread for that purpose, you can find it below

http://www.urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=10359

Back