Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

Does anyone know if Rogers needs access to another part of the building or is the hook-up all done in-suite? I've got them coming on Saturday and didn't even think about this until they left a message today.

Does anyone know if Rogers needs access to another part of the building or is the hook-up all done in-suite? I've got them coming on Saturday and didn't even think about this until they left a message today.

They really ought to know better. They must have done like 50 installations + in our building. The connection they need to access is in your entrance closet.

When the guy did mine, he ran into an issue and had to go into the mechanical room at the south end of the floor. I don't know if that's normal or just because I was the first person.

Mine just had to go into the closet as well.

He also mentioned when he started that my cable tv line wasn't capped, so essentially I could have had free basic cable if I had tried to hook up my TV previously.

I knew everything was in the hall closet, I just wasn't sure if they needed to access anything outside of my unit. I'll e-mail Skywater just in case.

The temperature in the fitness room doesn't seem to go below 23 degrees no matter what you set it at though.

The temperature in the fitness room doesn't seem to go below 23 degrees no matter what you set it at though.

Does the AC stop running once it hits 23? Is cold air coming out of the vent still? Maybe that's as good as it's going to get, or they may have locked it somehow so it doesn't get set low??

Didn't notice, but I don't think I saw it below 23 even prior to it not working. Could be set that way maybe. 23 is pretty cool, but with it being such a tiny fitness room, it gets hot pretty quickly with a few people in there.

Didn't notice, but I don't think I saw it below 23 even prior to it not working. Could be set that way maybe. 23 is pretty cool, but with it being such a tiny fitness room, it gets hot pretty quickly with a few people in there.

yeah, 23C is the lowest I've seen it as well. I do like it cooler, but I guess 23C is good for a workout - I wont complain.
Cool air continues to come out while it's @ 23C, so I'm not sure if it's struggling to go lower than 23C or not. Guess we'll see in the next few days as it cools down. I'm happy as long as it's capable of maintaining 23C.

I saw the Canada Post deliveryman going into the mail room today. It looked like he had a bunch of small parcels so I'm not sure if it's the regular mail..

I am assuming the turnover meeting is for electing the board? Not much info on there. I nominate Asmegin and Mark :D

I saw the Canada Post deliveryman going into the mail room today. It looked like he had a bunch of small parcels so I'm not sure if it's the regular mail..

I went to Canada Post today and the lady there said that regular mail is now being delivered.

I am assuming the turnover meeting is for electing the board? Not much info on there. I nominate Asmegin and Mark :D

:D No thanks! I don't have time for that. We definitely need some UrbanToronto rep though. I have a feeling only 3 crazies will show up and win by default

If anyone sees Victor tomorrow, ask him to clean out the mailboxes. I checked mine today and there is a good coating of dust inside :cool:

Yeah, that's the only thing I am worried about, people making crazy decisions that effect everyone.

Back