Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

Wish I had the guy with the Porches spot imn the underground parking who is able to park his motorcycle beside his car

Wish I had the guy with the Porches spot imn the underground parking who is able to park his motorcycle beside his car

haha yeah, he's got the best spot in the house. lotsa room and right by the elevator.

Already saw some asshole in his red pickup truck (looked like a tow truck) driving down the asphalt while I was in the gym tonight.
I am assuming if its blocked in the front, that he probably hoped a curb or something. Actually, looks like they only stuck some stupid pylons in the front, probably should have roped the front off.

Also looks like someone screwed up the weights on the pully cable for the leg raise, it seems to be stuck halfway up??

Last edited:
Already saw some asshole in his red pickup truck (looked like a tow truck) driving down the asphalt while I was in the gym tonight.
I am assuming if its blocked in the front, that he probably hoped a curb or something. Actually, looks like they only stuck some stupid pylons in the front, probably should have roped the front off.

Also looks like someone screwed up the weights on the pully cable for the leg raise, it seems to be stuck halfway up??

That gets stuck quite regularly. I'll be down there in 45 mins and will fix it.

Yeah the multi machine in the gym is absolute garbage. The weight guides for the leg section are crooked, so when the weights come down it doesn't go in the hole in the middle of the weights. Happens a bit with the chest section, but not as much as the other.

Ah ok couldn't figure out why it was stuck and didn't want to stick my hand in there too much.

I am still confused as to what to do with any recycling. Are we expected to even bring cans etc to the garage? The buttons on the garbage chute have never done anything for me to change the options...

The diverter thing broke after like one day because people were throwing boxes and stuff down. It looks like it's... not going to get fixed haha.

We are supposed to bring the recycling down to the garbage room but when I did that a few times there wasn't even a recycling bin, just garbage. Now I just throw everything in the chute.

Who's job is it to get the condo board organized? Vandyk's or Skywater?
Would be nice if the residents had a say in things.

so damn hot in the hallways. Must be like 29C. That can't be normal. Walking from the far end of one of the wings to the elevator and I'm sweating.

I noticed that as well, its like a sauna in the hallway. The A/C does not seem to work very well in this place.

Who's job is it to get the condo board organized? Vandyk's or Skywater?
Would be nice if the residents had a say in things.

Not really sure about this. No one really tells us anything.

And yea the hallways are insane!

When I did my suite key pick-up with Victor, he mentioned that the building didn't have central a/c.

Went down to use the gym at 11PM today because I am off tomorrow and felt like using it, but yep, closed. Quite ridiculous.
I wrote the property manager an email.

Hi Harold,

Can you advise why the fitness room seems to be closed by 10 PM now?
This is quite early, especially for anyone that has shift work and would like to use the gym.

I was under the impression this facility was available 24/7. I pay maintenance fees like everyone else and would like to use the facilities I pay for at my own convenience.
If a couple of people have complained because their units are near it, then that is their problem for buying such an undesirable unit and thank Vandyk for the poor sound insulation.

Please have the gym re-opened 24/7 immediately. People should at least be able to use the free weights at the bare minimum.

Went down to use the gym at 11PM today because I am off tomorrow and felt like using it, but yep, closed. Quite ridiculous.

Hi Harold,

This is quite early, especially for anyone that has shift work and would like to use the gym.

I was under the impression this facility was available 24/7. I pay maintenance fees like everyone else and would like to use the facilities I pay for at my own convenience.
If a couple of people have complained because their units are near it, then that is their problem for buying such an undesirable unit and thank Vandyk for the poor sound insulation.

Please have the gym re-opened 24/7 immediately. People should at least be able to use the free weights at the bare minimum.

I did the same thing last night :D

A few times I've gone in the evening too and there were 2-3 people already using it so it was full :mad:

What a garbage gym ahahah

Hi Harold,

Good email. I'm writing him today about the gym as well... I was in there yesterday and it was literally 29C on the thermostat (set to 15C). Terrible conditions for working out. There is zero cold air coming out of the vents. HVAC is one of the most basic components of property management. These guys need to be more on the ball. It's hot as hell everywhere. This is not normal. Call the right people and get this shit fixed.

Without further ado, my complaints of the week:
1) Heat in hallways and gym as per the above

2) Is only one elevator working again!?! Seems like every time I call an elevator it takes like 60+ seconds for it to come, and it's always the one on the right... I haven't been in the left one for weeks it seems.

3) burnt out light bulbs - again you would think the property management would take care of things without needing us to complain about EVERYTHING. On the 3rd floor there are 3 burnt out lights right next to eachother, and a 4th one meters away... hard not to notice. Also burnt out bulbs outside on the lights on the columns

4) dirty garage. at some point they're going to need to clean up in there. as previously mentioned there is dust/dirt all over the floor. I've never seen a parking garage so filthy.

Back