Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

For anyone who was looking to rent a parking spot, Skywater is renting them for $70/month, which is a great price IMO. Especially if it includes the $26/month parking maintenance fee.

Notice is posted in the garage elevator room.

For anyone who was looking to rent a parking spot, Skywater is renting them for $70/month, which is a great price IMO. Especially if it includes the $26/month parking maintenance fee.

Notice is posted in the garage elevator room.

I wonder if they have plans to clean the garage floors any time soon - not sure how they will with all the cars in there, but the floors are pretty filthy

All of the cars parked on the street are on eyesore as well. If its a large vehicle parked near the entrance, it makes it hard to see the road when exiting.
Parking enforcement should start ticketing.

I guess that means no more free loading for people in visitors spots.
Not fair to other people

Yup! Hoping they start ticketing cars who park in them every day! A few VP spots should free up when all the construction equipment is gone as well.

What would they do if someone went on vacation for a week or two? I find it funny they expect everyone to rush to accommodate them with their stupid door hangers.

This place has been registered for over a month, whats the deal with the condo board and so forth? Once elected, Skywater should be given the boot.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the stove stick out further now? I wish they installed recessed outlets so that the stove was flat against the wall, that way it didn't stick out past the counter edge at all.

Yeah, I did, its not bunched up, but the size of that plug combined with the actual outlet cover sticking off the wall, doesn't make a good combo.

They had to move my stove outlet because it was preventing my stove from going back in all the way as well.

Your stove goes in all the way to the wall? Mine sticks out around 2 inches from the end of the counter. Only way to solve it would be a recessed outlet in the wall or if the end of the cord wasn't so bulky, it would probably look a bit more flush. I wish the outlet was installed a bit lower, the end of the cord may have been able to go under the bottom of the oven.

Last edited:
I upgraded my stove. Mine has a spot that rests against the front edge of the counter. Before they moved the outlet, the stove was sticking out almost an inch from where it should've been. I thought they would've looked at the appliance spec sheets beforehand...

Considering I have the standard stove, the majority of the residents would have had the same measurements as I do. Mine looks like it would fit perfect, but I am not sure if they accounted for the outlet/plug sticking out when measuring the depth...

Seems like a lot of mickey mouse jobs going on around here. I am sure if I ask why my stove isn't more in line with the counter, that would have probably been an 'upgrade'.

Just checked mine (standard) - sticks out about 2" as it always has. Doesn't bother me though

If you pullout the bottom drawer and look inside, you can see the plug is just a bit too high to fit underneath, if it was a bit lower it would probably fit in the gap.
I thought to meet code, it has to have the ability to be unplugged from underneath like that? Well at the moment, it can't, the stove would have to be pulled forward a bit still.

Back