Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

I picked up my hydro bill from Canada Post today. The lady there said that she didn't know the exact date, but said that mail delivery should be starting sometime soon.

I noticed today that they are putting up paintings and plants in the lobbies on each floor, makes the wait for the elevator nice. Wondering when the gym will be open since the condo has closed now we should have access to it. Also wondering when mail will be delivered now that we own our units, should be delivered now in my opinion.

We also haven't received any bills for gas or hydro, but I agree, I will pay once I get a bill.

I've inquired - gym is opening this week. Notices to go up soon.
No word on mail delivery.

I noticed grass has gone in around the back and sides. We should have grass in the front park/terrace soon. Will look soooo much better.

Hopefully they clean the street/driveway/parking lot in our area. I've been holding off on cleaning my balcony/BBQ (covered in a thick layer dust) because dirt just keeps getting kicked up when cars/wind pick up.

They should have had the areas where the huge puddles accumpulate re-paved when they were re-paving the front entrance again by the sidewalk. The asphalt needs to be a higher level.

The front lobby does look nicer with the plants and lighting box.

Last edited:
They should have had the areas where the huge puddles accumpulate re-paved when they were re-paving the front entrance again by the sidewalk. The asphalt needs to be a higher level.

The front lobby does look nicer with the plants and lighting box.

I don't think there is anything they can really do. If they just added more asphalt to the spots where water gathers, it would end up peeling away in chunks. They would have to cut out the asphalt/scrape it down and re-do it in those sections. Doubt they'll spend money on that!

I noticed grass has gone in around the back and sides. We should have grass in the front park/terrace soon. Will look soooo much better.

Hopefully they clean the street/driveway/parking lot in our area. I've been holding off on cleaning my balcony/BBQ (covered in a thick layer dust) because dirt just keeps getting kicked up when cars/wind pick up.

The sprinkler guys have been taking forever - I assume as soon as they're doing the center area, they'll start putting grass in. Can't wait...everyday my balcony is covered in dust too!

Did anyone notice how much water had pooled yesterday right at the entrance to the underground garage? There was a small lake! Not great for the cars that park close to the entrance...

Oh, and the grass at the back of the building is looking fab. I came home to this yesterday:

patio.jpg

Hopefully the front of the building will get grass soon too!

Attachments

• patio.jpg
    patio.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 259
Grass looks good!

Also looks like they might be fixing the water spots after all! They've marked areas where water is gathering:

IMG_0173.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 284
Yes, the pool of water by the entrance to the parking garage is always the biggest puddle, looks terrible.

That's good news if they may be fixing those areas.

Does anyone have the number we can call to get a Bell bundle package? I saw a flyer but threw it out accidentally. The one
that says they'll match the 6 months free that roger was offering. Thanks!

I noticed the fire doors now close supppper slow - I guess Vandyk reads this thread??

Also there is a notice regarding people putting boxes in the garbage chute and clogging it. This is probably why it hasn't been working..

If they do, keep the comments coming! lol

Last time I went to use the garbage chute, someone didn't even push their garbabe through all the way, it was just sitting inside the pull out door.

They were in my unit for like the 5th or 6th time today, they put some caulking at the front door, to cover up the space/debris between the wood floor cover and the first tile. Other then that, don't see any changes from my list.

Last edited:

Back