Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

That's pretty sad, I would be complaining.

I had yet another warranty service card on my door on Friday, asking to come Monday, sure hope they don't do anything like that.

Closing costs seem great to me! Less than I thought they'd be

Here are some example of the 30 day paint 'repairs'.

Looks like they put it on with a sponge or something.

Sponge + wrong kind of paint (they used matte while the bathroom walls should have semi-gloss). This was also not listed on my 30 day form and was fine before.

Here they tried to fix the holes from the towel bar I removed (not listed on 30 day). Again, wrong paint.

They also use the wrong paint on the door trim (matte vs glossy).

hahaha omg that is awful. good thing I didn't put any of the paint issues (although there are A LOT of them)on my 30 day.

Look at who was sitting outside my bedroom window this morning... Too cute!

IMG_0157.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 238
Looks like dinner to me!

Patio:
IMG_20130527_162442.jpg

IMG_20130527_162446.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130527_162442.jpg
    IMG_20130527_162442.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_20130527_162446.jpg
    IMG_20130527_162446.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 260
Patio looks nice. Those couches must be waterproof?

You said the garbage disposal works? Nothing ever happens for me when I press the buttons. I tried both on the 4th floor.

Patio looks nice. Those couches must be waterproof?

You said the garbage disposal works? Nothing ever happens for me when I press the buttons. I tried both on the 4th floor.

They worked the other day, but not last night. I think when the bins are full it doesn't work?? Or it broke already :D

I don't think gas is individually metered here, which is why there is no word on Enbridge. I was signing the papers today at my lawyers office, I was just reading through them and in the condo status certificate it states its bulk metered, including the dwellings.

I don't think gas is individually metered here, which is why there is no word on Enbridge. I was signing the papers today at my lawyers office, I was just reading through them and in the condo status certificate it states its bulk metered, including the dwellings.

There are meters hanging from the ceiling in the parking garage with each suite number written on them.

Yeah, you are right, no idea then.

yeah gas and hydro def individual. I just haven't received any bills yet. it's been over 2 months. Oh well, I will pay them once they bill me. Any receive any bills yet from enersource or enbridge?

Last edited:
Wowww, patio looks great! is it the same setup on both sides? (sofa + table) x2 ??

Yup, same on both sides. Also in that mystery middle room is 2 more chairs and a table. The middle room is pretty chill, sweet view out the glass window.

It would be cool if they had some BBQs on the patio for people to use like they do at other condo's, would avoid me buying a natural gas one haha

I noticed today that they are putting up paintings and plants in the lobbies on each floor, makes the wait for the elevator nice. Wondering when the gym will be open since the condo has closed now we should have access to it. Also wondering when mail will be delivered now that we own our units, should be delivered now in my opinion.

We also haven't received any bills for gas or hydro, but I agree, I will pay once I get a bill.

Back