News   Jul 23, 2024
 116     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 255     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 875     1 

November 2020 US Election

I think the debate was a tie. Biden definitely started strong on issues like the COVID-19 pandemic, leadership, Race in America but towards the end, Biden definitely started to lose it IMHO (Poor Boys😂) and Trump increasing became more decisive at times. Especially on the fracking issue. I'm sure the Republicans will go home happy tonight. The moderator did well in general.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty fair and well moderated. Few interruptions and trump didnt get too agitated. I thought Biden started strong but he really was flailing a bit by the end. On the contrary, I thought trump seemed sharp. Of course hes still going to spew his bullshit, but he was in control, he actually debated, and showed no signs of getting tired unlike Joe.

The poor boys was definitely a screw up lol

Last edited:
And this is why Trump is working Florida so hard https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

Joe Biden is going to be the next President of the United States.

They debate didn't change the course of the race. 50 million people have already voted and early voting heavily favours Democrats. Another 30-50 million will vote in the next week and a half. And most Trump supporters will vote on Election Day, in a country with 20 000 fewer polling stations and Covid surging in red and swing states risking chaos on Election Day.

And this is why Trump is working Florida so hard https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/
Good. https://marchforourlives.com/make-your-voting-plan/

Joe Biden is going to be the next President of the United States.

They debate didn't change the course of the race. 50 million people have already voted and early voting heavily favours Democrats. Another 30-50 million will vote in the next week and a half. And most Trump supporters will vote on Election Day, in a country with 20 000 fewer polling stations and Covid surging in red and swing states risking chaos on Election Day.
Joe biden may win the election but that doesnt guarantee he'll be president. If it's close, which it could be, who knows what stunts Trump will try to pull.

He's been steadily getting people prepared for a fraudulent election and preparing people for an outcome where "we cant trust the results"

While the debate won't realistically change the course of the campaign, it may have flipped some fence voters for whatever thats worth.

Speaking of the election, where is Barr (other than being the target of Trump's criticisms)? He is completely off the public radar - and that's not a good thing (who knows what he is cooking up out of the public eye).

AoD

Speaking of the election, where is Barr (other than being the target of Trump's criticisms)? He is completely off the public radar - and that's not a good thing (who knows what he is cooking up out of the public eye).

AoD
Probably in the dog house because he won’t charge Hunter.

This is what it’s going to look like when Trump is defeated. Jared and the minions burning all the papers.

Nah... I'm hopeful for a Saigon style exit.

Heli.jpg

Back