News   Jul 15, 2024
 474     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 627     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 576     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

I'm headed back to the office three days a week this week. I'm expecting pressure to not mask.

I'm headed back to the office three days a week this week. I'm expecting pressure to not mask.
I hope they'll mind their own business like most of us did. I never commented on the plastic shields, chin masks and bandanas. (Although my husband did harangue another maskless tenant here at Manulife and we ended up served with an N5 :rolleyes: )

My wife could be induced at any time now, so it will be interesting to see what hospitals are like in terms of giving birth. I know I will need to wear a mask, which I have no issue with.

My wife could be induced at any time now, so it will be interesting to see what hospitals are like in terms of giving birth. I know I will need to wear a mask, which I have no issue with.
We had our first child at the end of the April last year during the highest point of cases (at that time, prior to Omicron). We had no issues with how things were handled or the hospital's procedures. The only downside was that visitors weren't allowed.

The only downside was that visitors weren't allowed.
We had our twins at Women’s College at the height of SARS in 2003. Due to lockdown we had to stay in the hospital a little longer. And the ban on visitors was blissfully wonderful. As a new Dad I could work out, with the lovely nurses help, how to handle, feed, clean and dress the babies without some nattering relative tut tutting behind me.

We will see more spikes across the province. The kid next door to me said, everyday more and more kids are taking off their masks. Of course, they see Johnny and Jenny not wearing masks so they do the same.

Back