News   Jul 15, 2024
 403     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 541     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Update of the above, also from CBC:

From the report:

1646842578747.png

Well the good thing is, respirators will probably become cheaper.

I have come to enjoy not having other respiratory diseases, and with my husband recently diagnosed with arterial disease, I will keep wearing them wherever I go. If a busybody asks why, I can always remind them people with COVID no longer need to self-isolate as long as they wear a mask, and then see how fast they move away from me.

I have spent some time in Florida this winter where mask mandates are a distant memory. Many store staff wear masks. About 25% of customers do, including me. Medical staff I have seen wear them. Hopefully we have the same live and let live attitude. After all, my freedoms let me continue to wear a mask if I so choose 😁

That's been the position all along. Everything was about preventing the health care system from being overwhelmed, not preventing death in vulnerable populations.

The school system is going to collapse. I've heard that certain GTA boards have 25%+ of teachers on medical leaves as it is, every day schools have open jobs (no teachers to cover), I can't see immune compromised staff returning (or staying) in schools with mask mandates lifted.

The school system is going to collapse. I've heard that certain GTA boards have 25%+ of teachers on medical leaves as it is, every day schools have open jobs (no teachers to cover), I can't see immune compromised staff returning (or staying) in schools with mask mandates lifted.
They can continue to wear masks if they want, right?

I'm surprised so many of my left wing friends don't want their kids wearing masks in school and against masks in general. It's so strange seeing the merger of hippies and hicks against COVID restrictions.... Weird times.

Well the good thing is, respirators will probably become cheaper.

I have come to enjoy not having other respiratory diseases, and with my husband recently diagnosed with arterial disease, I will keep wearing them wherever I go. If a busybody asks why, I can always remind them people with COVID no longer need to self-isolate as long as they wear a mask, and then see how fast they move away from me.

I will continue to wear a mask to protect our vulnerable. And another reason, i had an horrific respiratory illness, my doctor thinks was Covid, in the early days of the pandemic, before testing was widely available. I was so sick I missed a month of work and symptoms lasted two months. Not an experience i want to repeat.

I'm surprised so many of my left wing friends don't want their kids wearing masks in school and against masks in general. It's so strange seeing the merger of hippies and hicks against COVID restrictions.... Weird times.

Not really - a significant contingent of the anti-vax crowd is the green, clean, organic living, homeopathic whatever crowd. Fluoridation is another litmus test.

AoD

Hey, there are tannins in whisky. Woot woot.
As well as just about every fruit found on Canadian grocery store shelves and so many other foods that it’s really kinda moot. But “wine kills Covid” gets lots of clicks.

Back