News   Apr 24, 2024
 507     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 710     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 516     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

All three provinces who removed the mask mandates 3 weeks ago have seen big spikes in Covid cases.

Wish they include the number of the new cases who were not vaccinated and those vaccinated. Maybe even the severity of the cases.
I thought I read that they were going to start doing this. Now I have to remember where I read it!

Florida North.

Even parts of Florida are bringing back masks!

Israel will now offer a third dose of vaccine to anyone over 60. It is meant as a booster. They are the first country to do this.
I suspect Canada will follow and roll this out in the Fall as it's common sense. I am thankful that at the federal level at least we appear to have used some risk management skills entrenched in government to accept that you need to make decisions ahead of the science in serious high-risk situations, though it took a hell of a lot of people dying to finally get to this point.

Israel will now offer a third dose of vaccine to anyone over 60. It is meant as a booster. They are the first country to do this.
I suspect Canada will follow and roll this out in the Fall as it's common sense. I am thankful that at the federal level at least we appear to have used some risk management skills entrenched in government to accept that you need to make decisions ahead of the science in serious high-risk situations, though it took a hell of a lot of people dying to finally get to this point.

Not really sure about this - from a risk perspective FAR better to ensure people in other countries get 2 shots before we start giving boosters to anyone other than those with REALLY compromised immune systems.

Ontario is reporting 226 cases of #COVID19 and nearly 21,000 tests completed.

1627656121520.png

Back