News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.5K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 325     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 889     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

If I were him, I would have refused the salary or donated it.

Or not accept the job in the first place without knowing how much authority he actually has. Right now, he looks like a quitter.

Anyways re: curfew - I tend to agree it wasn't strictly necessary (given SAH orders were demonstrated to be effective) - the issue is enforcement of existing rules (with absolutely no quarters given to those who willfully violate them with impunity) AND consistent messaging from the government and public health units.

AoD

Last edited:
Everyone should consider themselves a carrier! Ru our is there was a large party

I was just going to link that. For a region with a total case count of under 1000 since the beginning, measured in ones and twos daily, 70 new cases in the last two days is significant. They are citing 'bush parties' as being the source, determined through contact tracing, but are also noting that some people are being less than truthful.

On a more positive note, got my first shot Pfizer an hour or so ago. Didn't even feel the microchip going in! Typical small community order; no line-up, no waiting, everybody chatting (from a distance).

From link.
3xrrs4.jpg

Resistance is recommended.​

I thought I would share this as a prime example of why people are not being vaccinated in hotspots.

If this was me (I'm in M1L) I'd be unable to attend tomorrow given the short notice. I can't just drop everything to wait in line with 12 hours overnight notice.

They really need to think before planning these things.

Screenshot_20210415-212413_Twitter.jpg

While I think that may well take place.

I oppose it.

There is absolutely no sound science to support it.

All policy actions should be grounded in science, not sadomasochistic tendencies.
If anything, transit services should've been expanded when this happened, rather than limited. Expanded service means less crowding, and safer travel options.

Cycling through the city the last few weeks, the lack of enforcement of distancing and mask wearing on construction sites is insane.

Back