News   May 24, 2024
 9.1K     2 
News   May 24, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   May 24, 2024
 494     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Ugh. I was hoping to buy some baby furniture and their website is horrific for curbside pickup.

The whole microchip in the vaccine thing is definitely a favourite amongst conspiracy theorists. (I’ve got one in the family). It’s a plot by Bill Gates and has been a long time in the making. I believe the theory goes that he created the pandemic in order to be able to produce the vaccine, make a gazillion dollars, and implant microchips. I am unclear on the purpose of said microchips.

They should start communicating using smoke signals just about now then.

AoD

From link.

Temporarily Closed / Unavailable
• IKEA Restaurant will remain temporarily closed.​
• IKEA Bistro will be takeout only with no seating.​
• All play areas, including Småland, will remain temporarily closed.​
• Baby Room areas will remain temporarily closed.​
I will avoid going to any store, dentist, or restaurant that opens, for 2 weeks, to avoid the crowds.

Not shocked

March- May is the time of year many people start doing things around the house and covid delayed that.

Its why home depot and Canadian tire have huge lines too.

Not shocked

March- May is the time of year many people start doing things around the house and covid delayed that.

Its why home depot and Canadian tire have huge lines too.
We went to Home Depot on Laird on Saturday, giant lineup, so went to Lowe’s on Warden, no one, walked straight in, and got what I needed (new faucet) on clearance. Otherwise I’m not shopping anywhere.

On Saturday I’m leading my motorcycle club to Buckhorn and back, and I’ve told them all to bring water and to pack a lunch as we’re not stopping at any restaurants, takeout or otherwise.

The whole microchip in the vaccine thing is definitely a favourite amongst conspiracy theorists. (I’ve got one in the family). It’s a plot by Bill Gates and has been a long time in the making. I believe the theory goes that he created the pandemic in order to be able to produce the vaccine, make a gazillion dollars, and implant microchips. I am unclear on the purpose of said microchips.

Or simply by the government so they can track citizens (one world government and all that). There is a small but committed subset, mostly but not exclusively so, that believes their government. regardless of stripe, is corrupt and that another civil war is necessary to cleanse the republic and return it to it original constitutional roots.

Meanwhile, according to ostriches and Chicken Littles, aluminum foil is known to block 5G radiation, which is why conspiracy theorists wear hats made of aluminum foil and call it tin foil, despite aluminum foil not containing any tin.

1024px-30C3_TinFoil-Hat.jpg

Apparently, the man on the right believes that he can resist 5G radiation.

Meanwhile, according to ostriches and Chicken Littles, aluminum foil is known to block 5G radiation, which is why conspiracy theorists wear hats made of aluminum foil and call it tin foil, despite aluminum foil not containing any tin.

1024px-30C3_TinFoil-Hat.jpg

Apparently, the man on the right believes that he can resist 5G radiation.
Aluminum doesn’t block radiation or radio waves. Same as with copper, aluminum is used to conduct, not block electric current. If you want to block radiation or radio waves you need a lead hat, like the lead shield your dentist makes you wear when taking ex rays.

This is why dentists are not ready to fully reopen in Ontario

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dentist makes big changes ahead of planned reopening Monday

Cohen has gone to great lengths to prepare and reopen safely. He’s purchased new machines like medical filters for air purification and a UV towel warmer which can be used to disinfect masks.

The office has installed plexi-glass and new doors on examination rooms, stockpiled PPE and created a staff change-room.

Cohen also re-designed how patients will visit the office, everything from a virtual check-in via text to funnelling visitors out the back door to minimize contact. Patients will have their temperature checked before their appointment and will be required to wear a mask.

Toronto store owners brutally beaten after forcing customer out for not wearing mask

Police looking for 4 men after assault in downtown convenience store

May 29, 2020

If there is video of this, which is my understanding, I would like to see the images of the perpetrators made public.

This incident took place in mid-April, more than a month ago, and as yet, no one has been charged!

Perhaps the public could assist in identifying the suspects.

Back