News   May 03, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 686     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 311     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

There may be few infections outside Toronto but if people are able to camp or perform activities outside Toronto they will.

:rolleyes:?:rolleyes:?:rolleyes:

Not again. Man, some wise lady recently told me to quit whilst ahead. Not bad advice. ;)

Camping kills!

Dude, this is worse than anti-drug ads and "speed kills" moral panic. Relax. The only infections happening camping out in the bush are when your mate forgot to put the water filter in the base camp water bag.

John Tory just announced that this will be happening at Trinity Bellwoods Park. Circles will be painted on the grass.

So, what's the rationale behind allowing mass people to sit around crowded parks but ban people from isolating in remote parts of Ontario and doing some camping on Crown land?

This is like the new war on drugs: completely fooking ass-backward.

Ugh. I am so looking forward to both the dentist and the physio, but Winners and HomeSense I can do without.

I'm partly of the mind that all those people queueing up outside HomeSense would serve themselves better by queueing up outside a psychologist's.

Just half of Americans plan on getting Covid-19 vaccine, poll shows

The US could run up against another obstacle in its fight against coronavirus: vaccine refusal

Wed 27 May 2020

Links to the Youtube videos you watched! LOL

I can deal w/the hair for the most part, I was going bald, its ever so slightly reveresed itself...............

But the hair on the back of my upper neck is curling bigger than the hair on the back of my head, and driving me right nuts!

I watched too many videos to count. With a trimmer and guards it's hard to go wrong (for the back and sides specifically). Just use a big guard and do it gingerly to take off a tiny bit, then when more adventurous switch to a smaller guard. Just the feeling of rubbing your hand on the fresh cut is worth trying it out for.

Hmmm. Mine chiro has been open for a while. Good thing too! I never thought I'd say this but I'm really looking forward to going to my dentist. Haircut, ya - gettin' a little grim.

If I'm my own barber maybe I can be my own chiro.

Ugh. I am so looking forward to both the dentist and the physio, but Winners and HomeSense I can do without.

Not that I relish the restrictions and inconvenience, I was doing the books the other day and the money we're not spending is noticeable. Fuel is a component of that since we're not going anywhere.

Just half of Americans plan on getting Covid-19 vaccine, poll shows

The US could run up against another obstacle in its fight against coronavirus: vaccine refusal

Wed 27 May 2020

From what I've been reading on other forums, I think a lot of this breaks down into combinations of:

- those against vaccines, period.
- if it is a private healthcare cost, those who might not be able to afford it.
- if it is free, a mistrust of anything provided by the government, iup to and including that it will have a tracking microchip in it (seriously)
- the vaccine won't have a 'track record'.

Yeah, sure, but if insistence on that price is financially detrimental to them which is the opposite effect of that which they are looking for then it's more than fair to question their motives/mental state/ability to think.

I know someone right now that has kept their place empty for months because they didn't get their price and don't seem too concerned about it. Mortgage on the place is chump change. Are they greedy? Perhaps. But they want their price and are willing to wait it out. It becomes psychological thing at some point.

1590669778342.png

1590669841763.png

Attachments

• 1590669798262.png
    1590669798262.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 121
Not that I relish the restrictions and inconvenience, I was doing the books the other day and the money we're not spending is noticeable. Fuel is a component of that since we're not going anywhere.

From what I've been reading on other forums, I think a lot of this breaks down into combinations of:

- those against vaccines, period.
- if it is a private healthcare cost, those who might not be able to afford it.
- if it is free, a mistrust of anything provided by the government, iup to and including that it will have a tracking microchip in it (seriously)
- the vaccine won't have a 'track record'.

This is precisely why travel to and from the US and the rest of the world should be restricted for the rest of the year.

The Donald may not like it but it is a neccessary evil to ensure that the rest of the world isn't in peril because America can't get their s**t together.

The whole microchip in the vaccine thing is definitely a favourite amongst conspiracy theorists. (I’ve got one in the family). It’s a plot by Bill Gates and has been a long time in the making. I believe the theory goes that he created the pandemic in order to be able to produce the vaccine, make a gazillion dollars, and implant microchips. I am unclear on the purpose of said microchips.

Back