News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.2K     3 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 477     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.2K     0 

Montage and Neo Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

really? but that branch just opened...

I chatted with RBC already. The Matrix location was temporary. The Neo location will be permanent. If you're looking for a security box, chat with them about it.

I chatted with RBC already. The Matrix location was temporary. The Neo location will be permanent. If you're looking for a security box, chat with them about it.

interesting... they put a ton of work into it for a "temporary" branch.

somehow i doubt that was their intention from the beginning

Has anyone set up their Toronto Hydro account yet? I was told by them, when I called, that they did not have the ability to set up the accounts at the moment and that I had to contact building management.

I was missing an egg tray from my fridge as one of multiple deficiences. Recently an egg tray was dropped off in my condo while I was away. I grabbed some fruit next day and noticed my box of baking soda that I keep on my lower glass shelp mysteriously ended up in my bottom fruit tray -some spilled on my fruit. I live alone. Additionally now 2 of the glass shelves (including the baking soda shelf) has scratches. I've only been in my unit for under 4 weeks and I baby my appliances. Very strange:confused: Will probably order at least one new shelf from TransGlobal.

Last edited:
I was missing an egg tray from my fridge as one of multiple deficiences. Recently an egg tray was dropped off in my condo while I was away. I grabbed some fruit next day and noticed my box of baking soda that I keep on my lower glass shelp mysteriously ended up in my bottom fruit tray -some spilled on my fruit. I live alone. Additionally now 2 of the glass shelves (including the where I keep the baking soda) has 8 scratches of various lengths on them. I've only been in my unit for under 4 weeks and I baby my appliances. Very strange:confused:

Maybe someone broke in, wasn't there a break in at Harbour View Estates like 2 years ago?? All the tenants on one floor were tied up.

I was missing an egg tray from my fridge as one of multiple deficiences. Recently an egg tray was dropped off in my condo while I was away. I grabbed some fruit next day and noticed my box of baking soda that I keep on my lower glass shelp mysteriously ended up in my bottom fruit tray -some spilled on my fruit. I live alone. Additionally now 2 of the glass shelves (including the baking soda shelf) has scratches. I've only been in my unit for under 4 weeks and I baby my appliances. Very strange:confused: Will probably order at least one new shelf from TransGlobal.

For sure, they let themselves in to your unit without letting you know.

... so what's with the huge quality difference between the Neo and Montage lobbies? It's pretty f**&ed up.

Maybe someone broke in, wasn't there a break in at Harbour View Estates like 2 years ago?? All the tenants on one floor were tied up.

um... is this supposed to be a joke? It was an isolated incident with residents of one particular unit.. not a whole floor... or an attack on cityplace itself. Could have happened anywhere.

Why post such a ridiculous statement? Do you expect people to take you seriously?

I noticed the big difference in the lobby between the Neo and the Montage as well. I also do not like the piece of art they put up in the lobby (sitting area) of the Neo. It is really out of place. The colours are really dark and those geometric lines, looks like something salvaged from the 80's. Looking forward to seeing the ammenities done. Took a walk through there one evening, and the outdoor space looks really nice, looking forward to using it this summer.

Just got off the phone with LG. They are nice enough to send me 2x new shelves for my fridge -free! Talk about your great customer service;) Any wonder that I have a lot of LG products.

Last edited:
um... is this supposed to be a joke? It was an isolated incident with residents of one particular unit.. not a whole floor... or an attack on cityplace itself. Could have happened anywhere.

Why post such a ridiculous statement? Do you expect people to take you seriously?

Well, it was a long time ago that i read about it, so I'm not sure if it was the entire floor or not. It's not a ridiculous statement, just an honest mistake. My point was that their security wasn't that good.

Back