News   Apr 18, 2024
 667     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.9K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Montage and Neo Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

Neo PDI

I had my PDI at Neo yesterday, overall I would say that it is in pretty good shape. Had 19 deficiencies, most of them are minor. The painting in the bedroom's wall was all in patches, had to fight to get them to refinish the wall. The window frame had a few dents, hopefully that will be fix also.
The biggest issue is with the den upgrade. I upgraded my 1 bedroom + den to include a sliding door with a closet. The upgrade package was not installed prior to the PDI. The customer care person mentioned that it will be installed prior to move in date. However, she mentioned that since the light switch was installed in the wrong location (behind where the sliding door would go), the sliding door will probably be install on the outside of the room!!! :mad::mad:This doesn't make any sense, all other sliding doors are install inside the room, where they should be. It will look ridiculous if it is install in the hallway!! I called the customer care manager and requested this to be fix and install the door on the correct side and relocate the light switch. But she was not very helpful either...any suggestions?
Anyone else having the same issue with the den upgrades?? Did they install the sliding door inside the room just like the bedroom??

I had my PDI at Neo yesterday, overall I would say that it is in pretty good shape. Had 19 deficiencies, most of them are minor. The painting in the bedroom's wall was all in patches, had to fight to get them to refinish the wall. The window frame had a few dents, hopefully that will be fix also.
The biggest issue is with the den upgrade. I upgraded my 1 bedroom + den to include a sliding door with a closet. The upgrade package was not installed prior to the PDI. The customer care person mentioned that it will be installed prior to move in date. However, she mentioned that since the light switch was installed in the wrong location (behind where the sliding door would go), the sliding door will probably be install on the outside of the room!!! :mad::mad:This doesn't make any sense, all other sliding doors are install inside the room, where they should be. It will look ridiculous if it is install in the hallway!! I called the customer care manager and requested this to be fix and install the door on the correct side and relocate the light switch. But she was not very helpful either...any suggestions?
Anyone else having the same issue with the den upgrades?? Did they install the sliding door inside the room just like the bedroom??

If Concord Adex tells you "since the light switch was installed in the wrong location (behind where the sliding door would go)" and hence your sliding door would be installed in the hallway, just don't sign the PDI waiver for them ... its their fault for installing the light switch in the wrong location, they can fix the whole sliding door issue by putting the light switch where it should be

yet another CA story ... sigh :mad:

A little close for comfort don't you think? There's an RBC branch 2 minutes away in the base of Matrix.

edit: since this post was moved and taken out of context... i'll add that I was refering to the new rbc they are supposedly putting in the base of montage

Sooo... the latest story in my frustration. Now I know why my PDI appointments had been pushed. Apparantly, my unit suffered water damage, resulting in damaged hardwood. The hardwood and the cabinetry will have to be replaced. The worse part of this is that my new interim closing will be delayed 1 more month, for late December. Concorde will be compensating me, but the hassle of moving twice (my current rental will no longer be available) just frustrates me beyond belief.

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but where is the BMO at WestOne? I've seen where the TD & RBC is/will be. I have not noticed any BMO though.

Thanks

They are oppening at the North East corner of N2 (south west corner of Spadina/Fort York). It isn't open yet.

A little close for comfort don't you think? There's an RBC branch 2 minutes away in the base of Matrix.

edit: since this post was moved and taken out of context... i'll add that I was refering to the new rbc they are supposedly putting in the base of montage
RBC at Matrix will be relocating to the new Neo site.

Back