News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 848     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I know everyone's harping on PeterM1 for being a downer. However, if anyone else can substantiate his claims of workers entering for no reason, this is sort of a concern. Not only for personal safety, also for fear of theft.

So that being said, has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just a one off experience. If so, then we can all go on our merry ways.[/QUOTE

I am sorry if I left the impression " of workers entering for no reason " I did not mean to imply this because they did have a reason to enter. They left a work order on the kitchen counter that they were there but unable to correct what they came to do .My complain was only that I would like to be present when they come in to do work, which is my right . I do not wish to dwell on this subject any longer and am replying only because I do not want people to think that they are entering " for no reason ".

Thanks for clearing that up! That gives some peace of mind.

---------

On a side note does anyone have an idea on how much home/condo insurance will cost? I've got another year until M3 is built but I was curious as to the average cost. I heard things like the crime rate, proximity of emergency services can affect premiums.

Thanks for clearing that up! That gives some peace of mind.

---------

On a side note does anyone have an idea on how much home/condo insurance will cost? I've got another year until M3 is built but I was curious as to the average cost. I heard things like the crime rate, proximity of emergency services can affect premiums.

i'm paying around $185/year with meloche monnex

has anyone successfully changed parking spot for a good reason? (i.e. pillars surrounding the parking spot makes it near impossible to park a van)

M1 GYM

Has anyone gone into the M1 gym today? If so, how is it? Anyone habe news when the pool will be ready or the gym in M2?

I stopped by to check it out. Small simple gym, but good for people in M1 that want to do some quick cardio or weights. Once M2 gym is open I cant see anyone wanting to use it. I went downstairs yesturday to check out golf simulator/pool/gym. They were all locked which is a change from last week when they were all wide open. My guess is they should be ready soon. M1 turned out really nice! cant wait for us to get carpet and wall paper :)

has anyone successfully changed parking spot for a good reason? (i.e. pillars surrounding the parking spot makes it near impossible to park a van)

I don't think changing a parking spot is as easy as it is in an apartment building. Because you actually own the spot, its not like they can just tell you to start parking somewhere else. They would need to change title etc. Same thing for the locker.

I'm in M2 and my heater is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where to complain? I already submitted my 30 day form like 2 weeks ago.

You can go to the PDI office and speak with someone there. Although they have 120 days to fix items on your 30 day form, there are certain items they must fix right away. I imagine the heating system is one of them.

They have signs that the heating elements are now on, I wonder if this means that the AC is not on anymore until next year.

You can go to the PDI office and speak with someone there. Although they have 120 days to fix items on your 30 day form, there are certain items they must fix right away. I imagine the heating system is one of them.

They have signs that the heating elements are now on, I wonder if this means that the AC is not on anymore until next year.

Did they fix your heater? I noticed that this started happening when they posted that signs in the elevator about heating.

Heat not working either! This is a pain since during the first month here, the A/C wasn't working either. They should get this stuff sorted out.

Heat not working either! This is a pain since during the first month here, the A/C wasn't working either. They should get this stuff sorted out.

Is it really tat cold to use the heater?? I haven't even turned mine on yet. guess I should check if it works.

Back