News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 850     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

hey guys,

regarding PDIs, was anyone permitted to bring more than 1 additional person? I want to bring 2 people with me, but I know that Liberty stated that we can only bring 1. I feel like that might not be a valid restriction, and that it is completely reasonable to expect a third set of eyes for the inspection. Any thoughts?

can someone who has already moved in shed some light on how much they are paying in rent/maintenance?

I think I already posted this a while back but you can pretty much calculate what your "rent" will be. It will be 3.7% interest on the remaining balance owed to the builder (at least that is what I was charged, this rate is set by the condo act so it will likely not change unless the bank of Canada raises rates again) + your maintenence fees which are $0.43 a square foot plus a little more if you have a parking spot and/or a locker + estimated property taxes which were about $230 a month for me

There is nothing else the builder is allowed to charge under the condo act so that is what it will be.

Hope that helps!

I think I already posted this a while back but you can pretty much calculate what your "rent" will be. It will be 3.7% interest on the remaining balance owed to the builder (at least that is what I was charged, this rate is set by the condo act so it will likely not change unless the bank of Canada raises rates again) + your maintenence fees which are $0.43 a square foot plus a little more if you have a parking spot and/or a locker + estimated property taxes which were about $230 a month for me

There is nothing else the builder is allowed to charge under the condo act so that is what it will be.

Hope that helps!

Good to know property tax is only about $230 a month (I think we have the same unit just in the different buildings).

Good to know property tax is only about $230 a month (I think we have the same unit just in the different buildings).

St Patrick? What floor are you on again? I actually went to check out a couple of the St. Patrick's in M2 a couple of weeks ago as the doors were still open on some of the floors.

Hey everyone- SO we moved into M2 and everything has been pretty good except for issues with rogers! Building is pretty empty but it seems as if people are starting to move in

Hey everyone- SO we moved into M2 and everything has been pretty good except for issues with rogers! Building is pretty empty but it seems as if people are starting to move in

Welcome to METROPLACE!!! we? went to M2 the other day and it did seem lonely

Back