News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 855     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Stupid question....but do we pick up the keys with builder or our lawyer?

You pick up your keys from protery management, which has now moved to the M2 building. Keys are released on your occupancy date once your laywer has provided all the appropriate documentation and cheuqes to the builder's lawyer. Call ahead on your occupancy date as they may not be released until the afternoon.

Well just make sure your lawyer submits everything the day before. Then you can try calling property management to check if they have permission to release the keys. If you want to get your keys earlier in the day try also calling Liberty head office. I found that things sped along more quickly after I talked to someone at head office. I told them my lawyer sent everything the day before and the followed up with Liberty's lawyers and my keys were literally ready to go about 15 minutes after I got off the phone with them. This was just after noon.

GP - Can you post the # of who you called? Makes it easier :)

Also, mail delivery starts Aug 16th, so no more running to the post office.

GP - Can you post the # of who you called? Makes it easier :)

Also, mail delivery starts Aug 16th, so no more running to the post office.

I called Jennifer Geniac, she is the person I've been dealing with from Liberty since day 1. I don't remember her extension but just call the Liberty head office number (you can get it from the Liberty website).

Hey everyone I'm a licensed electrician living in M1 if any one needs any light fixtures put up or T.V. wall mounting done call me.
Mike Arruda 416 996 4776

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know when the lockers and amenities will be ready? I need to rent a locker. Does anybody have one to rent?

My PDI was last Monday with a bunch of stuff that needed to be done by move in which was Wesneday.

None of the items were done and they told me things will be done on a daily basis.

The items on your PDI's were all done by move in dates?

Wondering if I should wait or start bothering them?

My PDI was last Monday with a bunch of stuff that needed to be done by move in which was Wesneday.

None of the items were done and they told me things will be done on a daily basis.

The items on your PDI's were all done by move in dates?

Wondering if I should wait or start bothering them?

The fixed a couple of mine before move in but very few. Evey couple of days they come back and do a couple more things. Make sure you actually check everything that they say they fix as they said they fixed a bunch of stuff but they actually didn't. They leave a peice of paper each time with a list of what is fixed.

The fixed a couple of mine before move in but very few. Evey couple of days they come back and do a couple more things. Make sure you actually check everything that they say they fix as they said they fixed a bunch of stuff but they actually didn't. They leave a peice of paper each time with a list of what is fixed.

thanks! I hope they begin this week!

Back