News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Your welcome EVERYONE!!! If there is anything else I will post. I am heading off to my lawyers to sign off (or to sign my life away) :-( I will place a post later tonight explaining the closing costs and such. Have a great afternoon!!!

Ciao ciao for now,

Joe

italjoe, what a great list!! I'm in M3 but I'll be copying your list for future reference! Thanks again for sharing with us....keep them coming:)

this is great - thanks so much joe!

I didn't know we'd be allowed to go in early - the units aren't locked yet then?

Bah! That sucks that you're already dealing with leakage in your unit - I hope they fix it before you move in.

Good luck to you and everyone else with the move in!

this is great - thanks so much joe!

I didn't know we'd be allowed to go in early - the units aren't locked yet then?

Bah! That sucks that you're already dealing with leakage in your unit - I hope they fix it before you move in.

Good luck to you and everyone else with the move in!

Your welcome also. I didn't know I could just walk in but I did anyway and everything was open, some door semi-open and my unit was unlocked, so I just went in. If someone comes by, just expalin your the owner and that your looking at your unit. Yeah the leak sucks, but its not a flood or anything that big. I hope they fix it by tomorrow as I'll be getting my keys sometime in the afternoon :)

Thanks again,

Joe

Hello

So an update from after my lawyer.

The 2 adjustments I had were the 500+ HST for the Tarrion warranty and the rest of my locker unit. I believe that was it. Nothing big.

On a side note- my lawyer did show me the letters from Bratty and Partners saying Aug 20 instead of Aug 10. Seems as if it was an error on the builders lawyer.

lornei - thanks for clearing that up

I didn't mean to come off as an asshole, I just don't want this place cluttered with un-founded rumors. Sounds like their lawyer screwed up, but I'm glad it seems to have been cleared up.

Who's moving in today? 3 more weeks for me!

lornei - thanks for clearing that up

I didn't mean to come off as an asshole, I just don't want this place cluttered with un-founded rumors. Sounds like their lawyer screwed up, but I'm glad it seems to have been cleared up.

Who's moving in today? 3 more weeks for me!

I am/did (kinda)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my keys at 2pm today and started moving small mini items in already :) SO EXCITING!!! Tomorrow will be my BIG move. It should go well (I hope). 3 weeks will fly by, no worries!! Enjoy the last few days before your move.

Cheers,

JOE

We've been living here now for almost a month and I got to say that we are absolutely loving it. I love having the subway just across the street.

Anyone who bought parking not going to use theirs?

We may need a second car and thus may need a second parking spot. Is it possible to purchase another one? If not, anyone want to rent theirs out?

We'd be willing to rent ours out.

the southern and western view from the 4th floor of m2

Attachments

• IMG00183-20100806-1909.jpg
    IMG00183-20100806-1909.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG00184-20100806-1909.jpg
    IMG00184-20100806-1909.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 188

Back