News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.7K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 598     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

@ lornei - so let's get these details straight.

you're sitting at home, enjoying the day and the phone rings. it's your lawyer:

"Hi Lornei, I just wanted to tell you even though they haven't contacted you by phone or mail, your condo is being delayed"

Is that how it went down? nothing official? no letter, no call from liberty to you directly?

"Hi Lornei, I just wanted to tell you even though they haven't contacted you by phone or mail, your condo is being delayed"

Is that how it went down? nothing official? no letter, no call from liberty to you directly?

Hey guys in M2, I actually wandered into M2 over the weekend to go check out some of the floor plans. All of the units on the 10th floor down are locked, presumably because they have already put in the appliances. The halls on the lower floors look to be in about the same condition as those in M1 where people have already moved in so it would surprise me if there were any widespready delays.

Hey guys in M2, I actually wandered into M2 over the weekend to go check out some of the floor plans. All of the units on the 10th floor down are locked, presumably because they have already put in the appliances. The halls on the lower floors look to be in about the same condition as those in M1 where people have already moved in so it would surprise me if there were any widespready delays.

Hi, thanks for looking into that directly :) Makes me feel a little better. I will still call to confirm and verify the information.

Hi and good morning to those already moved in....just a question regarding Hydro. I read here that we will receive a form to fill out once we get our keys. What company is the M1 and M2 using? I am asking because I am already with Enbridge and perhaps I can just switch accounts over instead of paying the huge deposit for the first month. Please advise. Thanks :)

Joe

Good morning once again! I just called Jennifer and she confirmed with me that my move in date is correct and that nothing has changed. She also told me if I already had my PDI and I told her "no, it is tomorrow." She said then everything is fine and ready to go!!!! I'm crossing my fingers :) So, perhaps a few units or floor are being delayed but I'm not sure why? She didn't mention anything about more delays. I also called Client/Customer Care and spoke to Darlene and confirmed my PDI date, so looks good!!!!!!!

Hi and good morning to those already moved in....just a question regarding Hydro. I read here that we will receive a form to fill out once we get our keys. What company is the M1 and M2 using? I am asking because I am already with Enbridge and perhaps I can just switch accounts over instead of paying the huge deposit for the first month. Please advise. Thanks :)

Joe

It is just Toronto Hydro you will be required to sign up with and get bills from. Everything else is through our condo fees.

To people who have moved in and are having the furniture store deliver their furniture.
Do we have to set a different time with the building to have these delivered or do we just need to let them know the date so they are aware?

Thanks...
M2 only 28 days....

Hey guys haven't been on the forum for a while. A little disappointed to hear about this delay.

However, I did receive a call from Liberty confirming my PDI and occupancy date.
I'm on the 7th floor
PDI - Sept 2nd
Occupancy - Sept 7th

The lady i spoke to did not make any reference to another delay.

Anybody that has moved in to M2 care to share some thoughts

Thanks

I had this schedulled for today. I want to go and see what the lofts look like. Will see if I can take some pics with my camera. :D

Hope everyone moves in on time, Delays don't seem likelly.

I had this schedulled for today. I want to go and see what the lofts look like. Will see if I can take some pics with my camera. :D

Hope everyone moves in on time, Delays don't seem likelly.

Ya I checked out the lofts on the PH of M2. I wasn't really impressed, but that is just my personal taste as I think they actually make a 1 floor of the euqivalent square footage just feel way smaller. Lofts need to be at least 1200 or 1300 square feet to not feel like 2 really crammed floors stuck on top of each other. Just my opinion.

Pretty much!

Just an FYI- Not sure who dropped the ball but my date is back to the tenth. not too happy with someone, just not sure who to be upset with

just like the claim of a "worker strike" we had a few months back, this new claim of a "10 day delay" is completely baseless

I wouldnt say baseless, my lawyer was the one who told me that, will be interesting to see when I sign if he shows me the document from metro. Will post if he does or not

Pretty much!

Just an FYI- Not sure who dropped the ball but my date is back to the tenth. not too happy with someone, just not sure who to be upset with

Hi! I'm happy to see everything is working out for you!!! Someone got his/her dates wrong, that's too bad really, causing everyone to panic and add more stress to their moves :-( Good Luck with your move and your PDI. I'll post info. about the PDI tomorrow afternoon/evening once I return from mine.

Joe

Back