News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 761     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I'm referring to the northbound lanes as you exit off of the Allen. There used to be 3 lanes and now it's been reduced to 2 and I don't think it's even a bus lane! Oh well, just a rant .... Not that anything would change.

Is anyone thinking about getting the bike rack installed in their parking spot? I am curious on how it would be installed. It would sure give me some needed space in my locker if I did.

They are offering installations of bike racks in individual parking spaces?

Yes, I saw the notice in the M2 elevator last night. They are ranging from approx $79- $186 + tax depending on the type of rack installed. It said you can pick up a detailed order form from the conceirge.

Yes, I saw the notice in the M2 elevator last night. They are ranging from approx $79- $186 + tax depending on the type of rack installed. It said you can pick up a detailed order form from the conceirge.

You can take a look at the sample racks they have in the P1 parking lot. I'm thinking of getting one. seems like the single bike rack would do the job for more than one bike providing you have a good lock!! Guessing it would also be a good selling point when selling your unit. my parking lot is huge and I already keep my bikes there chained to each other.

seems pretty bulky... with it installed will there still be room for your vehicle? i'm interested to see who installs them and how much space they have left to park

bike racks, BAH, that's what parent's garages are for. i kid, i kid

seems pretty bulky... with it installed will there still be room for your vehicle? i'm interested to see who installs them and how much space they have left to park

bike racks, BAH, that's what parent's garages are for. i kid, i kid

HAHA thats where my bike is right now, waiting till the weather is nice to bring it over. I ended up taking a look as well at the samples in P1, it does seems on the bulky side. I love the idea of having my own bike rack however my spot is an interior spot and I don't have any extra space around it unlike some other spots I've seen.
So I doubt my space is a good candidate for one of the racks. Oh well....guess my locker it is.

Stephie - do you road bike or MTN bike?

I'd love to get a group of us in the building to group ride somewhere... There are plenty of awesome trails 45 min in any direction from our condo

Stephie - do you road bike or MTN bike?

I'd love to get a group of us in the building to group ride somewhere... There are plenty of awesome trails 45 min in any direction from our condo

I have a mtn bike. I've checked out a lot of trails in Toronto, I usually ride the trails all the way to the woodbine beach in the summer. I took my bike to niagara twice with the ride to conquer cancer group as well.

If you are interested in riding some technical single track, i can recommend some great trails. They are all a bit of a drive outside of the city but they are really great, challenging and well maintained trails.

You rode a MTN bike to Niagara Falls? Epic. That's much harder than a road bike would have been.

If you are interested in riding some technical single track, i can recommend some great trails. They are all a bit of a drive outside of the city but they are really great, challenging and well maintained trails.

You rode a MTN bike to Niagara Falls? Epic. That's much harder than a road bike would have been.

You're telling me! But yes I did it lol. I thought I would be the only one but I was surprised a bunch of ppl had a mtn bike as well and a few had the hybrids, obviously the majority had road bikes. Talk about a work out.
That being said, it was a very amazing experience, next time I must do it on a road bike!

Yeah that would be awesome, I am comfortable with my bike...if I can ride it to niagara I can take it anywhere lol.

Since I am new to the building I was also wondering what are the rules around bikes? How do we get them in and out of the parking lot area?
Can I bring it in the elevator or does it have to be through the P1 garage exit?

i've brought mine up through the lobby into the elevator, but i made sure to wipe it down after my ride so i didnt track mud inside

in the summer months i usually just keep it in my truck so its always ready to go.... and so i dont have to bring it upstairs

naw, i have a hardtail scott mtn bike... when my knees are toast, my body broken and bruised, then i'll get a road bike

that and when i have an extra $2,000 sitting around

i'm in m2

Back