News   Jun 17, 2024
 151     0 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Does recycling need to be tied up in a bag before getting tossed down the chute? Or are we supposed to throw loose items like plastic bottles directly down the chute?

No it doesn't, just toss the recycling down in pieces. But the concierge told me that now they just throw everything together and sort it out at the plant.

Press button, wait till it shows Ready, then throw.

that makes the most sense, however, when it shows ready, it's in the same status it was before you pressed the button, letting someone on another floor use the system and what if they press recycling, while you're tossing down garbage. Makes no sense.

that makes the most sense, however, when it shows ready, it's in the same status it was before you pressed the button, letting someone on another floor use the system and what if they press recycling, while you're tossing down garbage. Makes no sense.

hence my question. nothing makes sense and the instructions posted only confuse the matter.

great concept, poorly executed

Why is everyone so mad???? WE GOT GRASS & TREES!!!!

Go to the sauna and relax for a while everyone!!!!

in your unit or when in it?

The elevators are horrible in M1 - they got a bit better in the past couple of months, but they still make a racket.

Well in my unit I can hear the elevators though its not that loud. Whoever resides right behind the elevators....must be driving them nuts.

Why is everyone so mad???? WE GOT GRASS & TREES!!!!

Go to the sauna and relax for a while everyone!!!!

amen brother. people need to take things in stride, it IS a brand new building with kinks to work out. time will fix these things (hopefully)

how big is the sauna? i havent gone to check things out yet as the one time i did the gym/pool area was so busy

amen brother. people need to take things in stride, it IS a brand new building with kinks to work out. time will fix these things (hopefully)

how big is the sauna? i havent gone to check things out yet as the one time i did the gym/pool area was so busy

I agree.... I'm pretty damn happy with everything so far.

The Saunas are great! Every time I've gone there hasn't been very many people in the pool and no one in the Sauna.

Hey everyone, I'll be in M3 and have my design centre meeting in late Jan. Does anyone care to share photos of their upgrades and prices? I remember someone posting a pic of their standup shower unit which looked pretty awesome. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, I'll be in M3 and have my design centre meeting in late Jan. Does anyone care to share photos of their upgrades and prices? I remember someone posting a pic of their standup shower unit which looked pretty awesome. Thanks in advance!

not sure if this is common sense, but i recommend going to a paint store and figuring out your colour scheme before your meeting. that way you can bring the paint swatches with you when you choose your finishing and you won't have to guess at what colours will work well with your finishing.

Back