News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 857     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

that's insane! so your microwave is hung over your stove but there is no cabinet above it to hide the fan duct?

Even better than that. There are 2 cupboard doors above the microwave. The right one was installed before I moved in the left one is still missing so my guests and myself get to see half a fan duct.

A couple of weeks ago I came home to find that they had tried to sand the island down. There are 2 chips on either end of the island. I found pieces all over the floor and the green tape that was there was flung across the floor as if the job was completed properly. And there was NO order form that was signed saying that the work had been accomplished.

I have no idea how granite can be fixed by sanding it down. I can't wait to see how they fix this.

Even better than that. There are 2 cupboard doors above the microwave. The right one was installed before I moved in the left one is still missing so my guests and myself get to see half a fan duct.

A couple of weeks ago I came home to find that they had tried to sand the island down. There are 2 chips on either end of the island. I found pieces all over the floor and the green tape that was there was flung across the floor as if the job was completed properly. And there was NO order form that was signed saying that the work had been accomplished.

I have no idea how granite can be fixed by sanding it down. I can't wait to see how they fix this.

What a headache, goodluck.

Hey Joe just an FYI these are 13 X 20 filters (polyester wire mesh) which not all home depots carry as its an oddball size furnace filter so i was told, another option would be to call Unilux in WoodBridge and order the original they cost about 2-3$ bucks each and buy a box of 6 and change them 30days

Just ordered 6.

Hi all,

We recently moved into M2. I saw the notice yesterday that they were doing some upgrades to fix the water pressure problem but what is happening with the hot water?!? I have hot water in the kitchen and washroom sink, but there's barely any hot water in my shower/bathtub!

Is anyone experiencing this?

Hi all,

We recently moved into M2. I saw the notice yesterday that they were doing some upgrades to fix the water pressure problem but what is happening with the hot water?!? I have hot water in the kitchen and washroom sink, but there's barely any hot water in my shower/bathtub!

Sounds like it could be a problem with the pluming in your unit specifically.

Hi all,

Check under the bathroom sink. perhaps the hot water is offffffffffffffff!!

Back