News   Jul 08, 2024
 257     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 609     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 3.2K     0 

Liberty Village Towers/Bliss (CanAlfa, 24 + 20s, IBI-HB)

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
It now appears this one tower will my block of the top of (west side) of BMO field. Heh, it wasn't much of a view anyways.

But those in this tower, high enough and facing west should have a great view of BMO field. The higher up, probably the better.

AO, so you're saying that you are currently in the town houses are able to see the top of BMO field? I keep getting the question from family/friends as to whether I will be able to see into BMO field since I will be facing west in am in Liberty Tower. I'm starting to think that the answer is YES!

AO, so you're saying that you are currently in the town houses are able to see the top of BMO field? I keep getting the question from family/friends as to whether I will be able to see into BMO field since I will be facing west in am in Liberty Tower. I'm starting to think that the answer is YES!

Yes, I am in the townhomes.

Currently I can see the top few rows or so of the west side of the stadium. Based on that, if you're going to be in the west tower (facing west) then I think you'll have a view of practically the whole field, especially the higher up you are.

July 18

IMG_july-18-09-0058.jpg

IMG_july-18-09-0059.jpg

They seem to really be making up for lost time.

Currently they are working on the 6th and 7th floors.

Is this still going to be around 24-26 floors?

Does the crane extend more and if so how much higher because it appears they are only a floor or two from reaching the height of it.

What side is the main entrance going to be on?

Its 22 floors from what I recall... But I could be wrong...

Cranes always get higher with the tower...

The main entrance is on East Liberty St.

Liberty Towers is 24 stories (8'8" ceiling for the first 18, 9'7" for the last 6). Bliss is 20 stories (9' ceilings to 19th, 10' on PH). The entrance to the parking garage is under the 2 story amenities "bridge" that connects LVT to the lofts. It can be reached through the courtyard from either the southernmost street (as yet unnamed or built) or East Liberty. The main entrance to the building will be from this courtyard, although I think you will also be able to enter the lobby for LVT from Pirandello, not sure about Bliss.

thanks for the update Matt ~

WOW would you look at that ... construction is at warp speed @ LVT !! that must be good news for purchasers (after all the delay) :)

Back