News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 377     0 

Infographics - Future Toronto Skyline

Here are some additional aerial density perspectives of the city:

50094837963_6e64fe765f_k.jpg

50095421266_b940cd2fbe_k.jpg

Very nice Steve. It's been nearly 2 hours since you posted... should I check back around 10 pm to see the entire Yorkville to Waterfront skyline, with 1,843 towers filled with colour/design elements?

Seriously, worth the effort for sure... excited to see the make-over (even thought I'll probably put away my crayolas for good ;) ).

Very nice Steve. It's been nearly 2 hours since you posted... should I check back around 10 pm to see the entire Yorkville to Waterfront skyline, with 1,843 towers filled with colour/design elements?

Seriously, worth the effort for sure... excited to see the make-over (even thought I'll probably put away my crayolas for good ;) ).

🤣. Thanks! Wish it were that way, but it’s just a few prominent towers that I’ve started adding colours to at this point. (Though I can certainly send you a reference angle to colour if you’re up for it).

LOL... as your number one fanboy, I thought I'd be immune to requests from you of all people "to work for free", a career-defining phenomenon that has left me in-debted (literally) to all those bank towers I have so lovingly rendered.

👓 I also must cite my issues of failing eye sight (not a bad play on words so early in the morning) 👓

Great work Steve... stupid question but where's SkyTower/One Yonge? Is it blocked by Union Park? Couldn't zoom in enough to see... hint lol.

It’s hidden behind Mirvish Gehry. I’ll be sure to post another one where all the supertalls are visible.

Back