News   May 03, 2024
 875     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 543     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 266     0 

Head of Slips (Waterfront Toronto, West 8/DTAH)

Believe it or not, that building was home to Frank Gehry's first Toronto commission (Chiat/Day offices)--don't know how much of his work survives, if any...

Are they not in Venice, California? Perhaps I have the wrong building in mind.

2_chiat%20day%20mojo%20agency.jpg

One other thing that seems odd to me is the Peter Bridge - how is the Fire boat suppose to fit underneath that bridge? Or are they moving the fire dock to somewhere else?

3028134998_4563289b2c.jpg

Nothing says a day at the beach like a lake tanker...

So what should be the plural for this thread, now that it has gone beyond the Spadina Head of Slip? The current one doesn't sound quite right!

Waterfront Heads of Slip, Waterfront Heads of Slips, or as in the title, Waterfront Head of Slips.

So what should be the plural for this thread, now that it has gone beyond the Spadina Head of Slip? The current one doesn't sound quite right!

Waterfront Heads of Slip, Waterfront Heads of Slips, or as in the title, Waterfront Head of Slips.
So you guys are going to just use one thread for all of the waterfront wavedecks?

How about calling it "Waterfront: Wavedecks (West 8/DTAH)"?

Construction on the remaining two slips is visibly underway now.

Does anyone have information on the Spadina bridge? I thought it was approved for construction at the same time as these two slip ends.

Does anyone have information on the Spadina bridge? I thought it was approved for construction at the same time as these two slip ends.

Tender is to go out next year and ready for 2011. Detail drawing are almost finish.

Nice looking bridge

Back