News   Apr 25, 2024
 40     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 

GO Transit: Union Station Shed Replacement & Track Upgrades (Zeidler)

it's such a shame that they didnt take the opportunity to raise the platform for level boarding. clearly either they never budgeted that in or they just are too stuck up with dont fix it until it cant be fixed...

There has been copper up for a while but NOT where the photos showed - on east end of shed. It was being put up in early May and late April.
I saw it yesterday before seeing your posting and no idea how I miss seeing it on May 17 shooting the same location in the same spot that day.

I know flashing went up late last year for track 3 and a few other location, but the east end is new. Haven't look at the west end at all this year.

Given I have shot the east end a number of times this year, I guess I took things for granted that it was done last year.

Urban Dictionary- "Lipstick on a pig"
A term used by many, generally in reference to someone who may be trying to make something or someone look appealing or attractive when it quite clearly will not work, or will only deceive the dumbest of people.

Car salesmen are generally good at "putting lipstick on a pig" because they are always selling unroadworthy buckets of shit and try and hide their shitfulness by tarting them up.
The dude in that car yard just put a body kit on that piece of shit. Talk about putting lipstick on a pig

I would also propose the addendum: 6 - Toronto Union Station Train Shed

Yesterday, west end:

DSC07826.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07826.jpg
    DSC07826.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 806
Did someone drive their car that far into Union Station??! I kid, I kid. :D

Last edited:
I apologize for this, as I'm typing this from my mobile.

PEM LEM - Motorized Lifting Transportation Trolley w/Telescoping Switch Handling Machine.

Back