Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Hello All:

I have been following this thread with interest as we purchased a unit on the 18th floor of Playground. Members comments have been very helpful about PDI's and timelines as there has been so little information from the developer/builder despite my inquiries and my agent's inquiries so I really appreciate other owners sharing their information. I will do the same here for when we receive a PDI date, which I expect from some of the responses above will be toward the end of November. I am wondering if those who have completed PDI's have received any information as to expected occupancy for their unit, specifically, when does the developer think occupancy will happen following completion of the PDI, (6 weeks, 2 months)? I will also provide this information post our PDI as an FYI for other forum members. In my case, it will be useful as we are currently in a month to month lease and if we have an idea as to when occupancy will be after the PDI, it will assist in providing or landlord the expected 2 months notice. I am sure there are others in the same situation who might benefit from this sort of information being shared. Thanks again and kind regard... I really enjoy following this site.

We had our PDI on tuesday. Everything looked pretty good, there weren't many issues most were paint/grout touchups. There were a couple nicks in the kitchen countertop, two gouges on the floor and some scratches on the metal window framing that need to be fixed. The only major issue was our cooktop was badly scratched and will need to be replaced. Here are some photos from the PDI - don't mind the basic faucets we didn't upgrade those because we plan to swap them for matte black ones .
IMG_1804.jpeg
57CB32E9-D013-4A4C-B589-E2FEC0606204.JPG
IMG_1793.jpeg
IMG_2277.jpg
CBB7AE70-0181-432D-9C2F-4AB86D7D1B80.JPG
IMG_2267.jpeg
IMG_2285.jpeg
IMG_2287.jpeg
IMG_1778.jpeg

I have my occupancy for Garrison Point Phase 1, on 10th Floor since July but still waiting for registration/final closing date.

A quick update if this helps anyone... we are on the 14th floor and received our PDI notice today (Nov 3, 2020) for our PDI scheduled for Nov 23, 2020.
Interesting how you got the notice - my unit is on 12th floor where hoists were removed not too long ago.

Is anyone moving into one of the hoist units? Any news on PDIs?

Back