Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

I will have to ask my agent to help on that.
It is probably the best for your agent to keep attempting to get in touch with the builder.

Alas as you may be aware by now builder isn't exactly conveniently reachable.
I am also sure that many of us here - including myself - will be posting updates soon as something pops up.

Good Morning - got this email from the builder today:

The following is a communication that is scheduled to go out next week to all purchasers at Playground:

Dear Purchaser,

We hope that this letter finds you well and in good health. These are unprecedented times, and we are all trying to navigate the current circumstances due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. We understand that you are eager to receive an update on the construction of your new home, and hopefully get a better idea as to what your Occupancy Date might be.

Currently, this project is still in the midst of an Unavoidable Delay with respect to the Occupancy Date. Construction is certainly progressing and on-going, however, schedules have been affected due to social distancing requirements and heightened safety precautions. Consistency of supply chains, workforce availability and permit acquisition timelines continue to be unreliable making it extremely difficult to predict an Occupancy Date with any certainty at this time. Should work be able to continue at the current pace, and the issuance occupancy permits be in a timely manner, we anticipate that the first occupancies for this project should take place sometime around mid-to-late November, with complete occupancy of all floors taking approximately 4 months.

Once we are in a position of more certainty as to the conclusion of the Unavoidable Delay and the establishment of an Occupancy Date, you will receive notice in writing accordingly.

If you have not already done so, we ask that you please provide us with your solicitor’s information.

We hope that this information will aid you with any forward planning.

Sincerely,

The Playground Team

Good Morning - got this email from the builder today:

The following is a communication that is scheduled to go out next week to all purchasers at Playground:

Dear Purchaser,

We hope that this letter finds you well and in good health. These are unprecedented times, and we are all trying to navigate the current circumstances due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. We understand that you are eager to receive an update on the construction of your new home, and hopefully get a better idea as to what your Occupancy Date might be.

Currently, this project is still in the midst of an Unavoidable Delay with respect to the Occupancy Date. Construction is certainly progressing and on-going, however, schedules have been affected due to social distancing requirements and heightened safety precautions. Consistency of supply chains, workforce availability and permit acquisition timelines continue to be unreliable making it extremely difficult to predict an Occupancy Date with any certainty at this time. Should work be able to continue at the current pace, and the issuance occupancy permits be in a timely manner, we anticipate that the first occupancies for this project should take place sometime around mid-to-late November, with complete occupancy of all floors taking approximately 4 months.

Once we are in a position of more certainty as to the conclusion of the Unavoidable Delay and the establishment of an Occupancy Date, you will receive notice in writing accordingly.

If you have not already done so, we ask that you please provide us with your solicitor’s information.

We hope that this information will aid you with any forward planning.

Sincerely,

The Playground Team
4 months?! 😖

Did anyone have the opportunity to get lockers? Also got a 5 month notice, so I'm moving to Mexico / South America. See y'all in the new year!

Did anyone have the opportunity to get lockers? Also got a 5 month notice, so I'm moving to Mexico / South America. See y'all in the new year!
I haven't heard anything about lockers yet, I feel like they'll be assigned after occupancy.

Has anyone here had their PDI yet? Or has it scheduled?

I haven't heard anything about lockers yet, I feel like they'll be assigned after occupancy.

Has anyone here had their PDI yet? Or has it scheduled?
Got the same email with the updated duration of occupancies as well.
No news on pdi.
No news on a locker.
No news on a parking spot allocation (i bought mine)

Looks like unit 210 (Playground) is for sale:

Back