Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Quick update for others.. I received my PDI notice over the weekend for October 29th (8th floor). I got notified 12 days before the PDI and they have progressed 3 floors since the last date posted in here (October 20th - 5th floor). Hope this helps.
Hey! Have you gotten a firm occupancy date by chance? Asking since one of the members here on the 5th flooor got theres so wondering if theyre making their way up.

Hey! Have you gotten a firm occupancy date by chance? Asking since one of the members here on the 5th flooor got theres so wondering if theyre making their way up.

I haven't heard yet, but was expecting to sometime this week based on the earlier comparisons of PDI dates with the 5th floor units.

Was also told during my PDI that they are focusing on closing the first 5 floors before moving up the building, so there might be a slight delay.

Interesting how you got the notice - my unit is on 12th floor where hoists were removed not too long ago.

Is anyone moving into one of the hoist units? Any news on PDIs?
My fiance and I are on the 10th floor ( corner SE unit) where they are still working on finishing that corner piece. We were there over the weekend and it looked like floors 6-12 still had some work to do on the outside, in that corner, so it is possible that some of those units may be more delayed for their PDI than others.

My fiance and I are on the 10th floor ( corner SE unit) where they are still working on finishing that corner piece. We were there over the weekend and it looked like floors 6-12 still had some work to do on the outside, in that corner, so it is possible that some of those units may be more delayed for their PDI than others.

Yes I was passing by last night and see that corner units are still not lit up...I'm also at the SE corner unit like you are.
Hoping to do at least the PDI this year.

Hello All:

As an update, we received notice of our PDI for 7th Dec. We are on the 18th floor. Hope that helps. And thanks to everyone who has posted similar information about their PDI and occupancy dates. It's been very helpful.

Thanks

J
Hi there. Will they give you certain period time for the pdi ? I am on 20/F. Should be the batch after you. Thanks for sharing

Has anyone whos facing east gotten their PDI / Occupancy date yet? All the listings im seeing coming up are from sides

Has anyone whos facing east gotten their PDI / Occupancy date yet? All the listings im seeing coming up are from sides
We’re east facing and haven’t heard anything yet! We’re on the 20th floor and others from our floor have received a PDI date but we’re still waiting.

Back