Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Just out of curiosity - if one has purchased a parking lot at either phase 1 and 2, how is a spot allocated?
Random allocation? Selection by buyers, by priority?

Does anyone have an idea of where the underground parking entrance would be for Playground? I'm guessing it might be a shared entrance with Garrison?

There is an entrance/exit in each building which connects to the shared underground garage...
Phase 1: South Side of building
Phase 2: West side

Does anyone have an idea of where the underground parking entrance would be for Playground? I'm guessing it might be a shared entrance with Garrison?

it'll be on the west facing side of the building. If you walk along strachan you'll see the door.

Here you go, see the north
Pages from Architectural Plans - Part 1 of 2.jpg

Here you go, see the northView attachment 217057
Amazing, thank you! So the West facing garage-type doors on Playground are loading dock entrances. The only "Parking Garage" entrance I can see is on the South facing end of Garrison Point building. Am I missing the parking garage entrance on Playground building or will it be shared?

Do we think they'll be adding any lanes to Strachan to match these drawings? The extra turn lane into Ordnance coming from the south would be super helpful once these are all built

Amazing, thank you! So the West facing garage-type doors on Playground are loading dock entrances. The only "Parking Garage" entrance I can see is on the South facing end of Garrison Point building. Am I missing the parking garage entrance on Playground building or will it be shared?
From reading the drawings, we are sharing parking entrance with Playground from the south of Garrison Point.
There is retail at Playground so that lane seems like a loading dock

If you are the owner, you would have received construction update. Tentative occupancy March 2020...not sure how that's working out...I won't be surprised if we move in summer or fall... anyone else?
Phase 2, received a notice of July 2020.
Howdy neighbour.

Back