Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

we got a 29th floor unit in the south tower (not the Playground building) and the date they're throwing around is Oct 2019... Im guessing the lower floors would be earlier?

I got one unit on 28th floor, did you get any communication from Builder around dates like Oct 2019 ? I havent got anything from Builder yet.

I got one unit on 28th floor, did you get any communication from Builder around dates like Oct 2019 ? I havent got anything from Builder yet.

Didnt get it directly from the builder, but my realtor sent over some documents that said Oct 2019 is our estimated occupancy date.

COnfirmed..

We got a letter saying our occupancy date moved from October to December.

29th Floor

I found this image that appears to be from an actual unit of the south tower (phase 1); from Cityzen's Twitter posting...guessing that tower might start letting people move in for lower floors anytime now?

I found this image that appears to be from an actual unit of the south tower (phase 1); from Cityzen's Twitter posting...guessing that tower might start letting people move in for lower floors anytime now?
View attachment 191220
While the interiors of individual unity may be quite ready, especially in the lower floors, residents cannot move in until the City issues the required occupancy permits. So in addition to the readiness of the individual units, the basic mechanical systems - ventilation, heating ,and air conditioning should be operational, along with the absolutely mandatory components - the life safety systems, fire detection and suppression systems, the central alarm control system, and so on. Testing and certification of these systems takes time, and may ultimately drive the initial occupancy dates for the building.

Got an occupancy date change notice today.

Originally, we were supposed to move in Oct 2019, it then got pushed to Dec 2019...

Now it has been changed to March 2020. For what its worth, we're on the 29th floor of the first building.

Originally, we were supposed to move in Oct 2019, it then got pushed to Dec 2019...

Now it has been changed to March 2020. For what its worth, we're on the 29th floor of the first building.

"Never trust what a builder has to say on expected occupancies"
#ditto

And I'm sorry to hear; I purchased a unit on the phase 2 building and have no idea when I would make it in...

Hey! Has anyone received any updates RE: Playground condo (the North tower) in terms of closing?

Sorry, not closing; occupancy. Our scheduled occupancy date is January 2020, wondering how likely that is.
Phase 1 topped off sometime in Dec last year and still no occupancies happening. North Tower is still not topped off...

Last edited:
Phase 2 (Playground) occupancy delay notice got delivered to me yesterday - now moved to Jul. 2020. 12th floor.

Back