News   Apr 19, 2024
 342     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 668     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 737     1 

Forum Upgrade

On my cell phone, I cannot pull down the page to refresh it

Thanks for the efforts. Unfortunately, I tried a few times, making sure I was not pulling the sticky header but it still does not work. The features works on other pages. It worked on the old version of the forum. It even worked for the first couple days after the upgrade and just stopped working for the last two days. Now every time I refresh the page I will have to open the menu and press the refresh button.

I was going to post the same thing. It's not a huge hassle since I can click the three dots on the chrome menu bar and hit the refresh button. But UT seems to be the only site where I can't downswipe to refresh a page. I'm not a big mobile user, but it is odd that it doesn't have it.

I was going to post the same thing. It's not a huge hassle since I can click the three dots on the chrome menu bar and hit the refresh button. But UT seems to be the only site where I can't downswipe to refresh a page. I'm not a big mobile user, but it is odd that it doesn't have it.
Exactly and it is still not working.

Hi UT.
This issue is basic web navigation that we've all become used to. Returning to the top of a forum page after reviewing a specific thread means you have to scroll down to find the next thread that may be of interest. Threads are not marked as read when using the back button, so it is a PITA to figure out where you were in the forum. The issue is more noticeable on my cell phone display because scrolling down takes more effort. Are you working on this fix?

This is painful to me as well. Trying to figure it out @jaybe @DSC

Back