Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

You can, but if they are still under warranty (which they should be at this point) you’re going to want someone authorized to perform warranty work on that particular brand.

Absolutely, as long as the condo is with the first 2 years of construction. The HVAC is under warranty through Trion.

Tarion administrates Ontario home builders to ensure they follow all regulations and new home warranty acts. According to Tarion, your In-suite Condo HVAC System is insured against repairs & mechanical failures up to 2 years after the construction is finished. You can reach out to your property management in writing if you are experiencing problems with your Heating & A/C.

Link Here ----> Condo Heating Systems In Low Rise Apartments & High Rise Residential Buildings

Hi friends, does anyone know the estimate date of final closing? My mortgage bank keep asking for it, would it be in the next few month, or it could drag to next year? Don’t know much about building stuff, anybody to share your thoughts? Thanks!

Hi friends, does anyone know the estimate date of final closing? My mortgage bank keep asking for it, would it be in the next few month, or it could drag to next year? Don’t know much about building stuff, anybody to share your thoughts? Thanks!
I'll preface my reply by saying I also don't know much about building stuff. I have been told before that this builder usually closes approximately 6 months after initial occupancy (Dec 2020), so maybe summer 2021? With that said, I believe others on this forum have mentioned in the past that there is a big backlog with the city and I have no idea how long that might take. I would also be curious if someone had more information or a better guess than mine.

Does anyone know what this wall plate is?

wall plate cover.JPG

Attachments

• wall plate.JPG
    wall plate.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone.. I'm new to the forum, my occupancy date is April 22, 2021, I read all the posts and I must say thanks to everyone for contributing, it helped to answer most of my questions.
Does anyone know if I can paint my unit before the building is registered and ownership is transferred to me?

You should be able to do that once you have possession. We redid our ceiling (I hate popcorn!) and installed pot lights before the building registered.

You should be able to do that once you have possession. We redid our ceiling (I hate popcorn!) and installed pot lights before the building registered.
Thank you so much for your response.. I probably will change mine too I hate popcorn ceiling too ! Hopefully I don't have much damages to fix.

Does anyone have the problem with entering the postal code? I found this postal code is unavailable on many websites(especially on the furniture delivery)

Does anyone have the problem with entering the postal code? I found this postal code is unavailable on many websites(especially on the furniture delivery)
Yes, I’ve had this problem too. Try using M5V 0A2 - this is the postal code Bell had to use for our internet installation.

Back