Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Thank you so much for your response.. I probably will change mine too I hate popcorn ceiling too ! Hopefully I don't have much damages to fix.
Continue to document and report to management. Tell them that cleaning it isn’t a solution. The nuisance pet needs to be dealt with. Having multiple documented complaints on file will assist in that process. CC the board on correspondence.
Thank you so much, I'm literally in tears 😭 because my son loves to have his breakfast in the balcony so he's so sad to hear we can't today.
Do you have an email for the board ?

I don’t, I don’t live in the building. Management or security should be able to provide it. Or if you have any documentation from them.

Thank you so much, I'm literally in tears 😭 because my son loves to have his breakfast in the balcony so he's so sad to hear we can't today.
Do you have an email for the board ?
As our building isn’t registered yet (still in interim occupancy stage) there is no condominium board.

I suggest you tell the Fortunecare folks (fortunecare@onni.com) you will be forced to go to the board of health as this situation is a health hazard and can’t continue.

Ugh. Yes. I forgot about it not being registered. Definitely reach out to the developer’s customer care. Make sure everything is in writing. Take photos.

As our building isn’t registered yet (still in interim occupancy stage) there is no condominium board.

I suggest you tell the Fortunecare folks (fortunecare@onni.com) you will be forced to go to the board of health as this situation is a health hazard and can’t continue.
Thank you for responding, I woke up to more dog urine.. it's every day.

Attachments

• 56CFDA02-658D-4804-91C9-6F999DBD03D8.jpeg
    56CFDA02-658D-4804-91C9-6F999DBD03D8.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 108
  • 33311470-9622-49B1-A4EE-44DD8C98C5CE.jpeg
    33311470-9622-49B1-A4EE-44DD8C98C5CE.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 9ADB6472-78E7-494F-9420-7466C048882F.jpeg
    9ADB6472-78E7-494F-9420-7466C048882F.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 1AEF8A1F-D7E7-4B7E-8F95-93C5277A57B8.jpeg
    1AEF8A1F-D7E7-4B7E-8F95-93C5277A57B8.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 106

Also you can contact the city. As bad as it sounds they can force to have the dog removed, maybe subtly have the property management mention that to them…

Also you can contact the city. As bad as it sounds they can force to have the dog removed, maybe subtly have the property management mention that to them…
Thank you, it would be sad indeed, but hopefully if it is mentioned they will stop.

Property management can also have the dog removed if need be. It’s not fun, but there are processes in place. It depends how willing the PM is to do the not fun part of their job.

Property management can also have the dog removed if need be. It’s not fun, but there are processes in place. It depends how willing the PM is to do the not fun part of their job.
I hope it doesn't get to that, all I want is for it to stop. I'm hoping someone above that unit can take a picture or report it to security since they are denying it. I just took another video of the pee coming down at 10:15 ...It's totally disrespectful.

Did you all receive email that closing is around the corner ? ( they sent it to my old email wth)

Condominium Project: Fortune at Fort York, located at 65 Grand Magazine, Toronto ON

We are excited to inform you that final closings are just around the corner at Fortune at Fort York and we look forward to finalizing the details of your purchase with you. All documents have been provided to the Land Registry Office of Ontario and we are forecasting that final closing notices will be sent out shortly.

If you have changed your lawyer from the time of interim occupancy and have not yet notified us, please inform us as soon as possible in order to avoid any issues with your final closing.

Back