News   Apr 19, 2024
 79     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 531     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

UFOs are simply objects in the sky that cannot be identified. We tend to think, "aliens," but it is probably just space garbage that has fallen out of the sky, or some other debris.

Yes but space garbage is not capable of independent movement such as was witnessed.

Besides... do you really think we are the ONLY species in the ENTIRE galaxy? At one point people thought the earth was flat and that the sun revolved around us... look how that turned out.

I am by no means a conspiracy theorist but I do know how to play the odds and given the size the Galaxy I would bet everything that there is another intelligent civilization out there. Look at the Nazca lines which were built so that they could be seen from above at a time when they had no means of seeing what they were doing (or if they were drawing it right). Hell they even created an astronaut in the middle of nowhere that could be seen from above without having gotten past the agricultural state of development.

There is something out there, but honestly if a UFO landed right on the South Lawn of the White House there would be more than a few people grabbing guns and starting an intergalactic war. We would be wiped out before the first blue blooded American fired off a shot.

That said, there is something out there and I would bet your ass that foreign governments are keeping it under wraps for our own protection based off how we would react if we knew.

@DSC Bizzare enough for you?

Yes but space garbage is not capable of independent movement such as was witnessed.

Besides... do you really think we are the ONLY species in the ENTIRE galaxy? At one point people thought the earth was flat and that the sun revolved around us... look how that turned out.

I am by no means a conspiracy theorist but I do know how to play the odds and given the size the Galaxy I would bet everything that there is another intelligent civilization out there. Look at the Nazca lines which were built so that they could be seen from above at a time when they had no means of seeing what they were doing (or if they were drawing it right). Hell they even created an astronaut in the middle of nowhere that could be seen from above without having gotten past the agricultural state of development.

There is something out there, but honestly if a UFO landed right on the South Lawn of the White House there would be more than a few people grabbing guns and starting an intergalactic war. We would be wiped out before the first blue blooded American fired off a shot.

That said, there is something out there and I would bet your ass that foreign governments are keeping it under wraps for our own protection based off how we would react if we knew.

@DSC Bizzare enough for you?
Really? I mean, according to what I call the "law of numbers" there are certainly other species. But the video was too poor quality (why is it green?) for me to conclude anything. There is no way to exactly know.
Also, if there were more than a few people in the know about aliens, then it would leak. Human nature.

Really? I mean, according to what I call the "law of numbers" there are certainly other species. But the video was too poor quality (why is it green?) for me to conclude anything. There is no way to exactly know.
Also, if there were more than a few people in the know about aliens, then it would leak. Human nature.

Low light optical device ('night vision goggles'). By the looks of the clip it is helmet-mounted. They are not noted for their image quality, particularly older generations. Depth perception remains a problem.

Some days I'm not convinced there is intelligent life native to earth!

Low light optical device ('night vision goggles'). By the looks of the clip it is helmet-mounted. They are not noted for their image quality, particularly older generations. Depth perception remains a problem.

Some days I'm not convinced there is intelligent life native to earth!
Okay, I am not familiar with those. I agree with your last statement, though.

Need to be sad, so...

Donald Trump lost popular vote and Electoral College vote, so Donald Trump is now President again.

l5V6FNS.jpeg
From link.

Trump-backed candidate loses in Texas special election

July 27, 2021

Voters in North Texas delivered an upset Tuesday, picking GOP state Rep. Jake Ellzey to fill a vacant House seat over a candidate endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

Ellzey beat fellow Republican Susan Wright, the widow of former Rep. Ron Wright, 53 percent to 47 percent, when the Associated Press called the low-turnout, Republican-vs.-Republican runoff. Though Ellzey was better funded, Wright leaned heavily on her backing from the former president, who often plays kingmaker in Republican primaries.

Trump crashed into the race during the first round of voting in May, tapping Wright out of a crowded all-party primary and turning the contest into an early test of his post-presidency clout. He held two tele-town halls for her and taped a robocall for her, making the loss more painful.

Agreed. Especially if Harris is the candidate. The only way Harris becomes prez is like Ford, with the incumbent resigning after winning.
It's not just harris who's the problem. People have incredibly short memory spans. Remember Trump got the second most votes of any US president ever this past election and far more than when he won in 2016. It just happened that biden got the most of all time. The people who voted for trump will be itching to see Biden go and should still come out in droves, but those who came out specifically to vote against trump this past election will likely get complacent with 4 years of Biden.

Also some of the vote that was formerly Republican but anti trump that flipped to biden simply to oust trump will likely flip back, since while I personally biden has done just a fine job many Americans seem unimpressed with him, even within his own party (maybe he's too conservative for the dems and too liberal for Republicans?)

Either way he's gonna be in trouble after 4 years even if he is the one running and the dems dont prop up a more radical canadidate. I am not looking forward to the next election.

Back