News   Apr 23, 2024
 572     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Can he really be that stupid?

Can his viewers?

View attachment 315226
Either that or he's acting stupid in order to rile up his base/viewers. And this isn't the only incident. Just yesterday or the day before, Jesse Watters on Fox complained that Biden's Climate Plan would limit Burger eating to one a month. (Obviously not true)

And even then, isn't all beer plant-based in one way or another? I'm not sure what the problem is?

1619447180744.png

Last edited:
Either that or he's acting stupid in order to rile up his base/viewers. And this isn't the only incident. Just yesterday or the day before, Jesse Watters on Fox complained that Biden's Climate Plan would limit Burger eating to one a month. (Obviously not true)

And even then, isn't all beer plant-based in one way or another? I'm not sure what the problem is?

View attachment 315252
Technically, yeast is a fungi and not a plant, so... 🤣

Somehow I don't think they are the type who'd separate fungi from plantae, I mean mushrooms are in the vegetables section in the supermarket...

AoD
They are also the same types who don't believe in natural macroevolution.

Numerous microevolutions lead to macroevolution.

COVID-19 mutations are a form of microevolution.

Bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics are another form of microevolution.

Many of these small changes eventually lead to a major change.

It's really a matter of craft vs mass market beers. Most mass market beers are unimpressive regardless of country--including Canada with dreck like Blue, Canadian, etc.

It's really a matter of craft vs mass market beers. Most mass market beers are unimpressive regardless of country--including Canada with dreck like Blue, Canadian, etc.

True, and I've had some very excellent craft brews in the US, but in terms of mass market beers, I maintain our dreck is still better than theirs.

I have had a few American mass market beers that I didn't mind that much. Coors Banquet is okay. Sam Adams as well.

I'm 50, and I haven't had a Blue or Canadian in probably 25 years. Who drinks that stuff. Mind you, I have about two to three beers a month, so they'd better be good. Fuller's London Pride is my go to.

Back