Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

That would be great if it were allowed! That way people with 1 car + 1 motorcycle could use them, too!

But in the contract I think it said 1 car OR 1 motorcycle per spot (though 1 motorcycle per spot seems like such a waste of space!). I've seen people park like that in other buildings and condos though, so maybe it'll be one of those unenforced rules.

ELAD has a new incentive program on to sell the remaining suites in the first three phases. The story is here.

Three things they said...

Is there anything we can do collectively as buyers? This is obviously a false advertising.

I am annoyed too... My parents bought their unit on the second day they opened their sales office. There were three things that convinced my parents to buy in this area...

1. The building to the east of the condo would be demolished...

2. Emerald city 1 would be the only one out of the three condos that had direct underground access to the subway and

3. Emerald city 1 would be the only one out of the three condos that had direct underground access to the mall.

My parents are retired and of course, all of the above, were enough for them to buy. Now none of these statements are true AND they seem to have forgotten... Because no one notified us of this change and this information was presented ONLY when asked!!!

Extremely disappointed!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Emeraldbuyer, I'm disappointed as well. Does anyone know if this mentioned on the sales agreement? I am going to check mine. I have been busy with packing since my moving date is around the corner.

The King East, developer can advertise falsely and get away with it if what they advertise is not on sales agreement? Is this legal?

It may have been their intention to have certain things in place initially, but unfortunaltely things change. Look at the initial master plan drawings. They show the biyu being in a different position on the property than what it is actually is. Unless a sales agreement specifically states what you will see when you look out the window I suppose there is not much any of us can do. I still believe that this is a fantastic site in a great location. Let's focus on all the great things about the development and start building our community.

Drove by the site today for a look. It's starting to take shape very nicely. You can actually drive right up to the front door of tower 1 now. I am in the third tower so I have a ways to go, but I am curious as to when people will actually start moving in to tower 1? Tower 3 was originally scheduled for a December 2014 occupancy but it looks like they may be ready by July instead.

Drove by the site today for a look. It's starting to take shape very nicely. You can actually drive right up to the front door of tower 1 now. I am in the third tower so I have a ways to go, but I am curious as to when people will actually start moving in to tower 1? Tower 3 was originally scheduled for a December 2014 occupancy but it looks like they may be ready by July instead.

I think people may have either already started moving to Tower 1, or will be doing so soon. For us (higher floor), we're due for move-in in late February.

Back