News   May 03, 2024
 949     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 577     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 279     0 

Downtown Markham

Does this new development have its presentation centre up yet? I'm assuming it's location will take over the old York condos presentation centre.
The presentation centre is still under construction as of last weekend, but yes, it's still the same building.

DT Markham private message regarding the Carousel:

"Hi James. We're working on it. Our first year at the Pride of Canada has been a lot of experimentation to see how things would operate in various weather conditions, etc. The adjacent retail space across the Reflecting Pond/Skating Rink is welcoming Terre Rouge Bistro and inside the pavilion we're working on a custom ice cream operation! But, yes, we agree, it's sad to see that empty dark space at night."

The price list is very close to being $610-$630 per square foot depending on the floor that your on.
Unfortunately, Phase 1 has been sold out. Phase 2 will be launching in June with slightly higher pricing.

how is phase one already sold out when I haven't even seen advertising or a sales centre go up for galary square. That's insane, didn't this development just launch?

how is phase one already sold out when I haven't even seen advertising or a sales centre go up for galary square. That's insane, didn't this development just launch?
Yeah, it's pretty crazy. The sold all the units through a few platinum agents on the first day around two weeks ago. There weren't too many ads about it. The sales center hasn't even put up the model or completed the renovations on the model suite yet.

DT Markham private message regarding the Carousel:

"Hi James. We're working on it. Our first year at the Pride of Canada has been a lot of experimentation to see how things would operate in various weather conditions, etc. The adjacent retail space across the Reflecting Pond/Skating Rink is welcoming Terre Rouge Bistro and inside the pavilion we're working on a custom ice cream operation! But, yes, we agree, it's sad to see that empty dark space at night."

Oh that would be pretty cool, I walk by there often and it needs something to attract people to hang out in the area. Ice Cream parlor would be a great idea.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. The sold all the units through a few platinum agents on the first day around two weeks ago. There weren't too many ads about it. The sales center hasn't even put up the model or completed the renovations on the model suite yet.

How many units were sold in Phase 1?

Don't quote me on this, but I was told 305 of the 620 planned units were sold during Phase 1.

damn so thats like half of the building already sold to RE Agents' VIP customers, etc. crazy...

wonder what the estimate build date is ? Are they building this concurrently with York? York is scheduled for 2019?

damn so thats like half of the building already sold to RE Agents' VIP customers, etc. crazy...

wonder what the estimate build date is ? Are they building this concurrently with York? York is scheduled for 2019?

Yeah, it's pretty crazy! I was pretty shocked that they went by that quickly.
The estimated occupancy date for this project is 2024. From the builder they are saying that they can't build this until York finishes in 2020.

But they haven't met with the city yet to finalize plans for this project. In the Ruland report, they said the meeting was scheduled for June 2017. I assume if everything goes well and the city of Markham approves all their plans, we could see this project complete a year or two earlier.

Back