News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 393     0 

Church-Wellesley Village

thanks for posting that...it's nice to hear some honesty coming from an establishment...now if crews/tango would only do the same :p

whether you go to the place or not it's good to hear it's going to be staying put...interested to see how they handle the renos upstairs and where they're going to have the vip area....the dancers have to make their money somewhere

Alas. Rick was such an intelligent and witty man who gave so much to the community. His Promiscuous Affections Diaries are a very real insight to the times.

Good old Rick. The last time I ran into him was at a gallery opening in Jet Fuel about a year ago. I knew him, slightly, from the days when I rubbed shoulders, 'n' stuff, with the Body Politic crowd and the art fags in the late '70s.

Damn! Now it's too late to ask him to spill the beans on our jabs.

Good old Rick. The last time I ran into him was at a gallery opening in Jet Fuel about a year ago. I knew him, slightly, from the days when I rubbed shoulders, 'n' stuff, with the Body Politic crowd and the art fags in the late '70s.

Damn! Now it's too late to ask him to spill the beans on our jabs.

He spilt the beans in Promiscuous Affections as I found out when visiting my cousin in Melbourne - he googled my name and PA came up. I was a bit taken aback!

Yes, dear, but not the juicy details - he was frustratingly reticent on them, and has carried the gist of your tryst with him to the great beyond.

Happy Pride Week UT!

TorontoPride2009.jpg

Source

HP1.jpg

ROM_pride_june16-09.jpg

PICT1541.jpg

(2008)

^ Thanks AofD this is almost across the street from where I live. I had no idea they were planning something for that corner although I do remember seeing groups of suits hanging around last summer checking out the buildings (like sharks circling their prey). It's certainly a nice collection of vintage buildings from Gloucester to Dundonald and I'd hate to see them destroyed. Having said that, it would be nice if the owners took better care of them.

Back