News   Jul 05, 2024
 3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 701     0 

CampusCommon (50 Gerrard E, student rental @ Church St, 12s, Burgess)

At least we didn't get that green cladding that was evident in the previous pictures. Someone needs to ask Kyle Rae about this one.

Is that brick being used on the lowest level? Its great that brick is being used but I fear that the clash in material and colours will make this even more vomit inducing.

What if we all assembled to pay a visit to the builder/designer and asked them to explain themselves? Seriously.

This building is better than the Hazelton. It quite possibly is in the top 20 best looking buildings built in the Eastside since 1950.

Colour--T dot needs more colour! Of course they're gonna cut corners on materials--if the Dutch can use cheap materials to make life more interesting, so can conservative Toronto!

I give the Hazelton a 2/10; 50 Gerrard E a 5/10

Now I'm putting on my armour preparing for ya'll to throw rocks at me;)

We decided that banning is not harsh enough. Instead we're going to get UT to raise some cash and we will rent a room here for you. Banish rather than ban is the solution :)

And can you raise some more cash and rent me a room at the Hazelton (of course, for a month's rent at the stucco palace, I would only get a night, but I can handle that)?

The can at the Hazelton's floor to ceiling in green TD Centre marble - maybe you can get a job as a washroom attendant there?

Is that brick being used on the lowest level? Its great that brick is being used but I fear that the clash in material and colours will make this even more vomit inducing.

It is actually quite nice brick too. A casual glance reminded me of the honey coloured brick on the podium of 18 Yorkville.

Back