News   Apr 24, 2024
 301     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 364     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 717     1 

Bliss Condos At Liberty Village (CanAlfa Group) - Real Estate -

i'm actually not keen on the fact that there is going to be a ttc bus going through liberty village. i liked the idea of it being it's own little city within the city. it think it becomes less private when you have a ttc bus coming through

If you want that move to the suburbs ... or a gated community ... this is good news.

i'm actually not keen on the fact that there is going to be a ttc bus going through liberty village. i liked the idea of it being it's own little city within the city. it think it becomes less private when you have a ttc bus coming through

Funniest thing I've read on the forum all day. Kudos.

Occasionally I sneak into the private city within a city to go to the Metro store. I've noted that in the parking lot there are cars driven by other outsiders. The local stores and businesses also seem to be filled with aliens from outside the city within a city.

I'd say that it's already a veritable invasion.

Well I guess you can all kiss parking on the street goodbye. I don't see how a TTC bus can go through the area with people parked on both sides of the street. Do they typically change the bylaws for street parking when they start to do things like add TTC bus routes? If that happens, it will be a real pain for people who live in the townhouses and do not have an under parking spots. And it will also be a pain for visitors.

So they were testing the route and that is why I have noticed TTC buses along East Liberty street the past month or so.

I have no need for this bus at all. I would prefer it not to go by my place but if it does, I wont care much anyways.

Never mind the TTC bus, its a piss-off having 700 cars down East Liberty when going through with a normal car. Every other moron and every single cab loves driving down the middle of road like its a 1-way.

Never mind the TTC bus, its a piss-off having 700 cars down East Liberty when going through with a normal car. Every other moron and every single cab loves driving down the middle of road like its a 1-way.

...Not to mention when there are activities at Exhibition Place...ooh the congestion! Something will have to be done about the street parking for sure; roughly 600 new dwellers for LVT & Bliss and another 1,000 plus for King West Life.

I have no need for this bus at all. I would prefer it not to go by my place but if it does, I wont care much anyways.

Personally I don't have a use for it at ALL. Personally, I'm one of many people that work in the financial district, so this Ossignton bus SUCKS and is totally useless. Why would I use it???? Maybe to go to King Street so that I can take the King street car across. But no that won't happen - because why would I wait for a bus that is a two second ride just to get to another bus stop to wait for a street car that is hell to take? I am going to stick with my first idea which is to use the Exhibition streetcar. Now that is a better idea.

I would like to know what moron at the TTC and City Council let that one pass. Obviously not someone that lives in the area.

Sorry.... I'm in a venting mood

^ But, I don't use the Exhibition streetcar, so I think we should tear that up! I hate it when it passes through my waterfront area, it's so annoying!!!!

:cool:

Personally I don't have a use for it at ALL. Personally, I'm one of many people that work in the financial district, so this Ossignton bus SUCKS and is totally useless. Why would I use it???? Maybe to go to King Street so that I can take the King street car across. But no that won't happen - because why would I wait for a bus that is a two second ride just to get to another bus stop to wait for a street car that is hell to take? I am going to stick with my first idea which is to use the Exhibition streetcar. Now that is a better idea.

I would like to know what moron at the TTC and City Council let that one pass. Obviously not someone that lives in the area.

Sorry.... I'm in a venting mood

Personally, I think this is an inane and baseless rant. Personally, I think that if one were to use the Bloor line then a bus through Liberty makes a great deal of sense. Personally, I think you should stop centralizing discussions about public transit around your own needs. Personally, I think you should stop saying 'personally.'

...Not to mention when there are activities at Exhibition Place...ooh the congestion! Something will have to be done about the street parking for sure; roughly 600 new dwellers for LVT & Bliss and another 1,000 plus for King West Life.

I think I'd rather have Lake Liberty. ;)

I love sometimes sitting on my patio having a beer after TFC games watching all those stuck in traffic! LOL

Progressing quite rapidly it seems.

Nov.1/08
Nov.1.jpg

Jan. 12/09

Jan.12.jpg

Feb. 26/09

Feb26.jpg

March 20/09

Mar.20.jpg

Just for fun (I didn't take this)

cranepic.jpg

Sorry for the links. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to insert a damn picture.

Attachments

• Jan.12.jpg
    Jan.12.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Feb26.jpg
    Feb26.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Nov.1.jpg
    Nov.1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Mar.20.jpg
    Mar.20.jpg