News   Apr 23, 2024
 359     1 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 371     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1K     0 

Bliss Condos At Liberty Village (CanAlfa Group) - Real Estate -

Congrats on choosing monarch, its nice to go on the face book groups and se people excited to move in in a month, and excited about the two craines.... you made the right choice! i'm in B.P and I LOVE it! your gonna be happy.

I havn't heard anything untill I read that post,

lets get these buyers back into the market with their deposits and push up prices in toronto!

Feed the rumor mill I guess.

I was told 3-4ish weeks ago financing had been completed and that all the buysers should be getting their letter last week.

Last week went by so I called them and was told financing had all but been confirmed and they were reviewing all the buyers to ensure pre-approvals were still valid and all the necessary deposits were in..

According to the sales office they have printed both an extension letter and the final approval letter and depending on how long it takes to do this "final" (where final may or may not be final knowing them) review will determine which one gets sent first...

So they claim. Who knows tho, I havent been dealing with them as long as some people and I am already tired of their BS.

I didn't post a few weeks ago because they asked me to keep it quiet as they wanted it to be a big surprise. Now I'm just sick of their lies, half truths and lack of communication, they no longer have the right to ask for anything from the buyers with all the crap they have put people through.

Maybe it's time for CBC Marketplace to do a follow up here. They prominently featured this project on an episode many moons back - before all the big delays.

I remember that story....LOL. Funny thing is that the sales agent featured in that story is no longer working at there as of recently. Maybe she saw the light.

I didn't post a few weeks ago because they asked me to keep it quiet as they wanted it to be a big surprise. Now I'm just sick of their lies, half truths and lack of communication, they no longer have the right to ask for anything from the buyers with all the crap they have put people through.

I feel the same way...don't want to say too much anymore because I think the information we are getting is unreliable. I did trust the previous sales person (blond curly hair - from the CBC piece), but she is no longer with the project. The new person told me on Sunday that there will be a mailing this week! Just don't know what it will say...however, she was the same person who told me back in August that work completion schedules were coming out...still nothing; couldn't help noticing that all the web sites changed status from "under construction" back to "excavation" - a step backwards!

Like I said, apparently they have both printed, an extension and a beginning of construction letter are are waiting for something to determine which will get sent. I am confident its going to get going full speed very soon, the only reason I say that is because CanAlfa has a lot invested in the project already and its more then just a project to them, its a realization of a 20 year dream they started for the area. They won't let it die.

Yvocam, I know who your talking about I delt with her also, she was with the project for 6 years and has since moved onto a new development.

Without a doubt they'd like to go ahead with the project......it's just not their decision. With the credit crisis happenning, lenders are hoarding money rather than lending it out. I read somewhere that over 30% of projects in the GTA are having difficulties getting financing, even with excellent sales.

The most recent Condo Guide magazine was the first in a while where they had no advertisements for Liberty Towers or Bliss. They've also taken down the webpages for those 2 towers. Reading into that you'd have to expect a further delay.

You do realize LT and Bliss are 100% sold. Why would they need any advertising in the Condo guide?

edit:

Website works fine....

This one will eventually be built forsure. The builder is reveng to go like a wild bull. He's just waiting for the bank to give the ok. I know the deadline is approarching for Economic Viability...did anyone get the letter yet?

Read my last few posts. Eco date is Oct 31, I havent gotten a letter yet, they said I will get one next week but they don't know what it will say.

Well nothing for me either. I'm thinking that sending it closer to the end of the month could mean good news, but don't want to get my hopes up until I'm sure.

Seeing as they are ramping up work I would say we are looking good and hopefully we will be moving in, in about 2 years.

new letter

so another letter came in... due by oct 29th at 5pm.... which is two days away. It is apparently a precautionary letter. they expect financing any day now, so it is limiting how much work they can do on the site. the funds are there - they just need to be released.

nothing we haven't heard before, but they are trying to satisfy the last term of the financing this week. that being said, they are also taking calls from anyone with questions and trying to get an idea as to whether people will be backing out or not. if there were to end up being a lot of people who back out, it would jeopardize the satisfaction of the last term of the financing.

so we shall see.... this letter we received is more of a precautionary letter, so it might not be needed after all. we'll see what happens by next Monday :rolleyes:

Back